FF Nandani’s and prince’s Love Story

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

FF Nandani and Prince's Love story

Part 1

Nandani is in her room get ready to go down to make breakfast when Prince comes from behind and Pulls Nandnai. towards him. Nandani says Prince ye tum kya kar ra hi ho Prince says apni biwi ki saath romance ka ra hoon. Nandani says choro muhje koi dek li le ga. Prince says koi nahin deke gha. Nandani is the garden putting out clothes. whiles she is putting out the clothes it's starts to rain and Nandani plays in the rain. Prince is watching her from the terrace. very cutely Nandani calls prince she says prince aoa na chalo baarish me khel ti hain saath Prince says no i am fine but Nandnai insits she says Chalo na prince says teek hai Chalo they both go and play in the rain. Nandani is about slip but Prince catches they both cutely stare at each other the song vadah rah pyaar se pyaar ra ka plays from behind. Nandani and Prince go to their room. Nandani is drying her with a towel while prince Cutely stares at her. Prince is Just staring at Nandani very cutely both have look into each others eye's cutely. Next moring Nandani is still sleeping prince very romantically is looking at her the way she is sleeping. 😛 Prince and Nandani go for candel light dinner again both cutely stare at each other Nandani says prince main tumse itna pyaar kar te hoon dar lag tha hai ke tum muhje chor kar na chale joa Prince says mani tume chor kar kahi nahi joa ga Nandnai says vada Prince says haan vada. Nandani says i am lucky ke tum je muhje jeevnsaathi mila hai. she says thnx to Prince even i am so lucky to.

To be continued.

To be continued.

Edited by Neha-Anand-4eva - 16 years ago