kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Nilima says to Gunjan, now everything is happening as it is supposed to, don't be sad, how will we prepare for your wedding. (When did Amber say yes)

Nandini tries cheering her up by saying that she is happy that her best friend will now also be her sister in law. Gunjan says she can give her life for sister in laws like Nandini and Nilima they have forgiven her after such a big mistake and says thank you. More emotional talk about how she shouldn't say thank you. They cheer Gunjan up.

At the hospital Raja enters Fatima's room. Raja starts his emotional talk about how she is their mother father teacher and everything. He says he cannot look at her and is extremely sorry for what Gunjan had to go through because of Amber. He says he wants a chance to fix everything. Nandini & Nilima bring Gunjan in. Fatema doesn't even look at her. He requests Fatema to forgive Gunjan. He says that with your permission I would like to wed Amber and Gunjan. Fatema then gives another emotional speech to Raja about how he's great (sorry I'm not feeling well so this emotional drama is a little too much right now). Finally hugs Gunjan.

She asks where Amber is. Everyone is worried. Raja makes an excuse. Raja is convincing Nandini to go home as she also is a newly wed. Nandini refuses Raja says that we should not make your in-laws mad and finally convinces her.

In Raja & Nilima's bedroom, Nilima raises her concern that Raja has already told Fatima about Amber & Gunjan's wedding and has started preparations, but what if..? Raja interrupts her and says don't worry Amber will have to get married. Nilima repeats what if he doesn't change his decision what will we tell Gunjan and Fatema. Raja says don't' worry do as I say, Gunjan will get married and that too only to Amber.

Next morning Padam and Amber are coming down the stairs. They see the house being decorated and Padam asks whats going on. A maid tells them that it is the preparations for Amber's wedding. Padam syas to Amber that Raja's gone crazy and asks if Amber changed his mind. Amber says no. Padam tells him to go ask Raja what the heck is going on. Raja very angrily is staring at his mom's photo. When Amber asks whats going on, he says he's doing what is right. Amber says you are not the only judge of right, whatever is right for you may not be right for me. I'm not a kid that you can tell me what to do. Its my life. Raja says yes its your life, but now there are two other lives that are connected to yours what I'm doing is right and will continue doing it even if I have to force it. Amber retaliates saying how can you make the decision. Raja says I have made the decision so either do what I say or leave this house forever!!

Preview: In front of Padam, Nilima and Amber, Raja says that if Amber wants he can stay here but if wants to do that he has to marry Gunjan, but if he doesn't marry Gunjan then not only will he have to leave the house, I will take away all his property.

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you 😊 😊 raja is so awesome! i bet ps will make him marry now
aleyna thumbnail
wow dat is great..he should beat dat stupid amber up...n da father is such a prick...y has he come bak now...im sure he wants raja's property...stupid useless man...n raja is wicked..