kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

(I think the video was cut) Raja says I knew from the beginning that it was you who did this to my Gunjan. I can't believe you could stoop so low. Amber starts to talk and Raja tells him to shut up. Raja continues saying you can't be my brother. Amber says I didn't do anything I was just being there for Gunjan ask Gunjan, bhai raja says what would she say I have heard everything. Nilima has heard everything and seen your real face. Raja says that just for your honor she kept quiet, but you're her biggest enemy. How will you show your face to Fatema-bi. Raja says now whatever I say will happen and tells Nilima that we will have to wed both of them immediately. Padam is watching all this and is shocked.

Nandini calls, Nilima answers and says why aren't you here? Nandini makes up an excuse and Nilima tells her to come immediately. Kadambari (Kb) is listening from behind and says that what happened. Nandini hides it and says she has to go. Kb stops her and says I'll come. Sujit interferes and says there is no need Nandini you go.

Padam enters Amber's room and asks him why he is hiding, he should tell Raja that he doesn't want to marry Gunjan. He gets Amber all confused.

Amber goes to Raja and says Gunjan is just as responsible for this mistake. It was just an accident. He says its not that big of a mistake, why should I just be punished. We can try to get rid of this somehow. (abortion). Raja slaps him. Padam is watching all from the door. Raja says what you're trying to get rid of his a part of you. You've already tried to kill someone that's not even born yet. Amber looks shocked. Raja says he heard everything between Amber & Padam. That's why when he went to the hospital he called Nandini and told her to come home right away because Gunjan was alone and he knew that both of them will try something. When Nandini couldn't come I cam with Nilima right away and we reached at the right time. I feel ashamed calling you brother. He takes Amber with him Padam hides.

He drags Amber to the room where there mother's picture is and says can you recognize her, cause you've forgotten all other relations. You can have everything in this world but if you lose your mom you can't get another one. But thanks to go we have two, our mom and Fatema. (more emotional talk) Gunjan is Fatema's daughter and she hasn't said anything so that you won't be ashamed. If she doesn't get justice Fatema won't survive, if Fatema doesn't survive I will not spare you. It is your mistake you will have to fix it. Raja yells at him that he will have to marry Gunjan.

Amber says he won't marry Gunjan. I know I have made a mistake, I may have side tracked, but Gunjan is smart why didn't she stop me? So why should I alone suffer? This is about my life Gunjan is not good enough for me. He wont' destroy his life by marrying Gunjan. Episode ends

Preview: Nandini is standing next to Raja, Amber says that he will say sorry to Raja if Raja apologizes to Padam.

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
amber has gotten way over his head because of padam singh. hes so rude to raja who did everything for him when his dad did nothing
jotiangel19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amber just has to marry gunjan or that poor girl's life will be ruin for good. and fatema won't be able to suffer this
mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you 😊 ambar is turning negative
jotiangel19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks and happy B-DAY! 😊