iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey members!! 😛

I'm a bit confused here. I'm hearing that Gunjan is pregnant. Does Ambar know this? and does he really like her now? because, in the episodes here in Canada he keeps saying he needs to do something about Gunjan to keep her mouth shut about that night..so i was guessing this might be his plan just to do an act to like her. is this true?

Please help and take care.

Mrs. Malhotra/Shikha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amber and Gunjan slept together while they were drunk....Amber doesn't really seem to care for Gunjan...and he's only worried about getting in trouble...he knows she is pregnant but he now trying to get rid of his "problem" by trying to kill his own unborn child due to Padam Singh's instigation...
hira_187 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, he really doesn't even love her or care about her or the baby. poor gunjan, but she got herself into this mess. no one told her to drink.
hira_187 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, he really doesn't even love her or care about her or the baby. poor gunjan, but she got herself into this mess. no one told her to drink.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is Gunjan after someone who doesn't love or care about her?! She should just get over him and find someone worthy of her...screw Amber 😡