neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
nandini brings water for prince. he touches her shoulder and she jumps. he asks her why is she worried and not to worry fatema will be fine. tell him what is wrong. nandini thinks to herself if she should tell prince but she should keep her maayka and sasural separate and cant tell him.he asks her again. nandini tells prince not to worry.

raja is sitting outside thinking. nilima goes to him and says she searched the whole house for him. she says she knows he is worried about gunjan and that everything will be fine. he says he cant understand when this darkness will stop following him.he says his own disgraced him in society. nilima says they are humans they should think about what to do next. raja says how will they face society. she said again time will fix everything and they will go see fatema tomorrow morning and to go to sleep.

kadambari(kb) wakes up sujit for drama. sujit asks what. she says stuff about rajas how everyone is quiet and nandini didnt tell her. sujit says since the hospital she has been saying the same thing why is she concerned. she says because they are related. he says she is after nandini. she says things about ambar and that something is wrong. sujit says there is something wrong with her head. she says she cant sleep because of gunjan and he wont stop sleeping.

raja and nilima go see fatema. raja said what would he do if something happened to her. he says she will be fine he will handle everything. he says he has to fulfill his duties that he will always keep her happy at this age. gunjan is his sister and he promises that gunjan will get justice.nilima says not to worry they wont let anyone point fingers at gunjan.fatema cries. nilima wipes her tears. fatema says gunjan hurt her alot. nilima said no one is mad at gunjan and everything will be ok and she will be fine too.

kb is dancing. sujit turns of the music and tells her to stop the craziness and think about others. she advertises rock and role family.sujit says she wont win. she talks about ajay devgan, kajol and tanuja.

raja calls nandini. nandini says she will be at the hospital. raja tells her she doesnt have to go. she asks about fatema. he says fatema is ok and she hasnt lost the habit of asking questions and nilima is there too and to go to gunjan nandini says not to worry and they hang up. she tells kb about raja. she wants to go to gunjan.kb fakes a headache. nandini massages her head. she tells nandini to go to gunjan. she says not until the pain goes away.

padam singh(ps) comes to ambars room and asks him what is he thinking about the child that he wants to make the naukrani his rani. he gives the idea that gunjan is home alone and to make her trust him and tells him something in mute and gives him the juice. ambar is shocked. he asks if something goes wrong she can die. ps says dont worry but if he doesnt do this everyone will know he is the father. he convinces ambar.

ambar takes the juice to gunjan. she tries to leave. he stops her and says he knows she is mad and to forgive him for all the pain and she could have told about him but she didnt. he couldnt sleep all night and he is bad but to forgive him and he will handle it. they hug. gunjan says she knew one day he would come to her. he gives her the juice and she will get strength. she says he is her strength and she would even drink poison for him and it ends.

preview: gunjan is about to drink the poison. nilima calls nandini and says a lot happened and she has to go there now she cant tell her on the phone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! I don't know why, but I really like this (i think I'm prob the only one 😆)

👍🏼 Esha
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imprincess333

Thanx for the update! I don't know why, but I really like this (i think I'm prob the only one 😆)

👍🏼 Esha

Youre not alone!😆 I'm with you all the way!!!!!!👏

😡M😡