kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Highlights:-

They very first part has not appeared on the video, so we see Kadambari asking Nilima if its ok for Nandini to come with them. Nilima says ok, Nandini tries to object but Raja says they will handle everything.

In the car Kadambari keeps prodding Nandini to figure out what is going on with Gunjan. Nandini covers up pretty well and Sujit helps. Kadambari thinks to herself that she will figure out the truth.

Raja and Nilima enter Gunjan's room. She is sleeping, Raja sits besides her and asks for forgiveness because he raised his hand and asks God to give him all her pain. Nilima says don't' worry everything will be fine (that's pretty much all she says these days). Raja promises to bring happiness back in her life. Gunjan was actually awake through all of this and gets up when they leave and says to herself that Raja is a great brother she is the one who hurt him.

Nandini is dancing to the Om Shanti Om song 'Dhoom Taana' when Sujit opens the door and shuts the music off. He asks her what craziness is this? She says she lieks to dance a lot so she was practicing. He goes this late? Are you crazy? It's basically an advertisement for Rock-n-Roll family. He requests her to sleep.

Amber is in his room thinking about Raja pleading to Gunjan to tell about him about the Father. Raja comes in his room and is angry and says he hurt Gunjan's feelings a lot. How could he not come to hospital? Raja is basically there to tell him to value family. Padam enters and tells him that Amber has finalized a big deal and you are yelling at him. He continues to say that you have never valued your own brother and you want everyone to do as you say, he also says that if you can't give Amber happiness don't give him sorrow. Raja doesn't say anything and leaves.

Padam says to Amber that you were saved to day by Kadambari & Sujit entering and Gunjan couldn't say who the father of her child was but everyone is wondering and she will soon tell. You should do something. Amber the maha-idiot says he doesn't know what to do. Padam says leave it to me, I'll take care of it and tells him a plan in mute. Amber doesn't look happy.

Preview: Amber is offering Gunjan juice. She says for you I will drink poison as well. Amber looks shocked (Seems like there is poison in the juice).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! Ugh. Amber is an idiot.
aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.......amber is such an idiot 😡 🤢
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 😊 i bet he is trying to abort the child