March 3rd Written Update-*Complete*

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Kadambari says she doesn't want to go. Sujit & Prince try to convince her. Nandini asks for forgiveness, when Kadambari doesn't listen to her, Sujit sends both of them away. Kadambari turns around is upset that both of them left. Sujit tries to pacify her and says they should celebrate their 2nd honeymoon. Kadambari doesn't listen.

Prini are taking a stroll. Prince wants to take saat phere again. Nandini says do you know all the vows. Prince goes to each couple asking them if they know all seven vows and no one knows. They decide to create their own vows. He lights a fire and he says our first vow is that you (Nan) will never wake me up early in the morning, she says fine first face you will see in the morning is mine. 2nd vow, Nan won't get upset if Prince has all his stuff lying around their room, Prince will stay away from girls in the office. 3rd, Nandini will never leave Prince and Prince will never keep Nandini away from Raja (this means trouble). 4th, Nan will always come in Prince's dreams and every day Prince will fill sindoor in Nandini's maang. 5th, Nan will always respect Prince's family (yup trouble confirmed) and Prince will never get mad at Nandini. Prini will always love each other. 7th, they will be each others for the next 7 lives.

Raja is thinking of what Amber says, and Nilima comes with milk and asks about what is happening. Raja tells her, she says this is good news you always wanted Amber to be responsible. He says yes, but the way he was talking I think someone is getting him to say these things and I know who it could be. Nilima says but it might be that Amber has realized his responsibilities. Raja says no, I know Amber and he was not behaving like Amber and on top of it Nandini has spent so much money, I don't mind her buying things for her in-laws but so much money (10 lakhs) in one day? Nandini doesn't do this. Nilima says you shouldn't worry too much about them, she trusts both Nandini and Amber. Raja says I pray to God that what you say is right. (trouble coming)

Nandini realizes that she hasn't bought any gifts for her family, so Prini leave to get gifts. Nandini finishes shopping and calls Raja. Regular I miss you, you miss me emotional talk. Kadambari keeps saying how Prince is now under Nandini's spell and she's isn't less, she will teach Nandini a lesson. Sujit says to himself that only God can fix her.

Prini return to the hotel. Nandini gifts Sujit & Kadambari stuff and says until they accept she won't go to her room. Kadambari then sees her other bags and asks if she can see them. She sees a watch probably for Raja, and calls her husband and makes him wear it. Poor guy is helpless as are Nandini & Prince.

Preview:- A very risqu scene 😳 😉

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you 😊 😊 i love your comments about trouble 😆
Me NRI Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank for the update, but i dont like the writer, i mean y prince dont say anything or kadambari's husband dont say anything,

well i dont like that sis in law been rude n etc.

take care,
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same thing againand agina god i think i should give up watching tv thnx
coorg.japan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was looking forward for the 4th march update 😭
kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coorg.japan

I was looking forward for the 4th march update 😭

I was looking forward to the episode too, but no video 😭
Opanday thumbnail
Hi Everyone,
I so agree with ur coments. I'ts so boring, the same thing over and over. Imagine 2 big men and they cant tell that glutton anything.