Ayub is great at diplomatic talk(Article)

tweetyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Spot Light : By Hiten Trivedi

The serial Sahib Biwi aur Ghulam may have gone off air because it bombed miserably. However, it had depicted some of the best performances by seasoned actor Ayub Khan and actress Raveena Tandon.

Ayub Khan is currently working in a light family drama called Rakhi which is based on the relationship of a brother-sister and has proved to be one of the most successful serials in a short span of time.

So which serial does he prefer? "Both the serials are equally close to my heart. It won't be right to compare them because they belong to a different genre. The rate at which Rakhi has gained success within 100 days is phenomenal. However, if I was to talk about creative satisfaction, then Sahib Biwi aur Ghulam will top the list." Turning more diplomatic he added, "But we have to agree that there wasn't such huge competition in those days as there is now in television. I would opt Rakhi when it comes to commercial success."

http://www.deccan.com/TV%20Guide/TV%20GuideDescription.asp#M ythology%20adds%20spice%20to%20life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*..Risha..* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
who is ayub .. ?

is that Prince of Rakhi .. ?

😳