February 27th Written Update- *Complete*

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Kadambari yells at Sujit saying that she doesn't want to stay at this hotel and that's final. Prince interferes and says that the reservations were for this one. Kadambari replies there just reservations not life plans, she says that they should stay in the new 7-star hotel. Sujit says where is the money going to come from, we can't afford it. Kadambari says we couldn't afford this one but we are here and if we are here we should stay at the best and if we can't I'll go home. Sujit gets mad at her and says why are you destroying their honeymoon? Nandini looks sad throughout their conversation. Prince tries to convince Kadambari that this is a good hotel but to no avail. Nandini says if you all don't mind we can go to the other hotel I have a credit card. Kadambari gets all happy and leaves to pack with Nandini. Prince & Sujit don't look happy.

The doctor is checking Gunjan, whole family is standing around. The doctor says its just viral no need to worry. Everyone seems satisfied. Gunjan then enters Amber's room. She asks Amber what his decision is and if he hasn't reached one to make one fast because she can't hide this fact for a long time. He says that there is nothing to hide, you lied you are not pregnant. Gunjan says she really is pregnant and she doesn't understand why the doctor didn't figure that out. Amber tells her to stop the drama. Padam Singh is standing at the door. Gunjan leaves and so does Padam Singh

Kadambari takes everyone to a jewellery shop. Sujit says why are we here its so expensive. Kadambari replies it doesn't cost anything to look, and takes Nandini to look at necklaces, she tries one on and then starts her fake drama about not being able to afford it. Nandini as usual melts and insists that she buy it. Much to Prince & Sujit's disgust.
After a lot of shopping, Kadambari says that she is ready to eat. Prince says that those two have to leave as they had a plan to go boating. Kadambari is trying to get them to stay. Sujit insists they go and they leave. Kadambari says I can't believe you, you let them go, Nandini has a credit card and she was letting me buy whatever I want.

Prince & Nandini are in a row boat near a waterfall. Prince is rowing by himself and asks Nandini if she will help, so she does. It was basically his way to hug her from behind and row the boat together. Basically a lot of Prini romantic scenes.

Gunjan says what will happen if Padam has heard there talks? Amber seems to be in deep worry and thought. Fatima tells Nilima that Gunjan is getting better, Nilima agrees and tells her to give khichdi to Gunjan. Gunjan keeps telling amber to find out if Padam heard anything and until he finds out she won't feel better. Fatima is on her way to Gunjan's room. He sees her reflection and says Gunjan don't worry its just a fever and turns and tells Fatima that she's scared of a fever. Fatima scolds her and asks why she is so scared. Gunjan replies it's because she doesn't feel good. Amber leaves, Fatima thinks to herself Amber never cared about Gunjan wonder what's going on.

Bhai Raja is looking for something and calls Nilima. He asks her where his blue file is she says she doesn't know. He gets mad and says what are you doing in this house? how do you not know? She gets scared and says she hasn't' seen it really. He keeps repeated you haven't' seen it? You haven't seen it? When did I say you saw it and starts laughing and says he was joking. He asks if she felt bad? She says she didn't and starts to leave and pretends to slip and fall. She gets Bhai Raja to pick her up and set her on the bed. He goes to get balm and tries to apply it but Nilima gets up and Raja realizes she was joking. They both laugh.

Amber is in the living room. Padam enters and says he knows everything. He says he was suspicious when that servant entered his room and started acting smart. He says he gave the doctor money and told her not to say anything about Gunjan's pregnancy. He tells him not to worry and tells him women are not like this. Amber says he is scared, Padam those who are afraid don't gain anything and urges him to stand against Raja asks him for his rights they hug and Raja sees this from the top. Episode Ends

Preview: Padam tells Amber not to run away from office responsibilities if he does how would he deal with his responsibility that Gunjan is carrying.
Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanx.......so does that meanthat amber will accept gunjans baby 😕