13 Feb 2008 rakhi written update

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
*there may be some mistakes in the character's names because i am not familiar with them since i recently started watching this show. if anyone can help me out that would be great.

update
nandini asks gunjan why she is sad that she has been different for a few days. gunjan says since nandini left she has been lonely. then she asks if prince takes care of her. nandini says that everyone looks after her. her brother knocks on the door and gives her a album and says since she left the house the house was empty. nandini looks at the album that has all their childhood pictures. she tells him this is the best gift he ever gave her. he says after she left the house he realized how much he loves her and missed her. they hug.

nilima comes to raja and tells him that he should be happy and not think of what babuji said. he says he is worried about nandini's sasural. he says prince is a good person but nandini was raised differently. he is worried she wont adjust. nilima says after marriage a girl has only one thing her husband's love. nandini's sasural has some kami but they will love her. she will be happy because of love. if nandini needs anything they are there for her. raja says she is right. he says if she wasnt with him how could he stop worrying. he says thank you.. she says there is only understanding between a husband and wife not apologies or thank you. he says she is right. nilima says nandini should never find out what he thinks of her sasural because no woman can ever stand that her family thinks her sasural has low status.

prince's sister is talking to her husband about nandini. he praises what she said to dadi.

nandini says how nilima made such good food. nilima says it is because she came home for the first time after marriage. she tells nandini to rest. she says how after marriage girls adjust. everyone is eating. raja says he will only eat ladoos made by nandini. they eat. babuji says something. nandini says she will never make them again because she thinks they taste bad. her mom says the ladoos are good. nandini says she is happy with her husband and a nice home.

she says when raja used to talk about her marriage she was scared because she thought she would never be happy again. she stopped trusting men that they would never love her. now with his blessings she married someone who is also her good friend who loves her. she knows raja thinks they dont have money but they have love. she says she is lucky to have true love because she doesnt miss anything. she says because of her he never has to put his head down.they hug. he says that she has grown up. he wants her to be happy whereever she is. he is happy to have a sister like her. they hug.

preview: nandini tells gunjan not to make excuses she knows everything.
Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wonder what Nanadni knows.

BTW, thanks for the wonderful update.
hira_187 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks!
I wonder when the gunjan and amber thing will explode.
B.Viper thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot ur work is highly apreciated 👏