patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys heres a short one of the 1st half only feel free to add on if you have the second half

dadi keeps bashing nandani saying that she couldn't get better than a naukar (prince) because she can't become a mother.

Brigesh then says Tara can't become a mother but we see no flaws, and that when a person has love wealth doesn't mean anything

then every one says something one by one about how nandani is good and brings love in the form of wealth to the family and that prince is the best person for nandani

then nil says that the only reason aryan wanted to marry nan is cause of money but prince actually loves her for who she is.(fav part, ayran looks scary!)

then dadi and aryan leave and nan starts crying, and bhairaja starts singing to make her feel better.

feel free to add on the second part and the promo cause i couldn't watch it

:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the brief update. if i had access to a video from an updater i might have been able to add on but that is inactive too.
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the short update 😊
Shuronjona thumbnail
Does anyone know why/or how nandinin can't be a mother? Did something happen to her?
princess_sangha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shuronjona

Does anyone know why/or how nandinin can't be a mother? Did something happen to her?

she had an accident when she went out with aryan and she lost her womb( i think dats wat its called) in that accident