February 6th Written Update *Complete*

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
  • Nilima explains to everyone what Nikita did. Fatima says she can't believe someone could stoop so low, she thought Nikita as her own daughter. Nilima raises her hand to slap Nikita, but Raja stops her and says, the person who's soul is dead, there is no use slapping them. He says, Nikita please don't do this to anyone ever again. Amber starts yelling at Nikita too, much to Gunjan's pleasure, but Nikita says she never considered Amber as a friend

• Prince's house: Nandini is putting clothes away in the closet and Prince enters (he's wearing the shoes with curls on the toe, I know its called mojadi in Marathi not sure whats its called in Hindi, they look funny though) Nandini sees Prince smiles and then reaches for the last stack of clothes but Prince also reaches at the same time and their hands are on top of each other which of course means eye locking, Nandini removes her hands and tries to walk away saying she forgot water and her pallu gets stuck in the bed, she thinks prince is holding it. Prince just stares at her all starry eyed and then moves in front of her to put the clothes away. That's when she realizes that her pallu is stuck in something else. She removes it and starts walking away; Prince stops her and makes her sit down. He says that he understands where she's coming from, everything happened so fast and we were just good friends. I promise you that our friendship will never end. I want to give this new relationship of ours some time. He starts to take a pillow to move away, but Nandini stops him and says that I do agree with you about taking it slow, however I trust you and you don't need to go out of this room, you can sleep here. Very cute scene, must watch

• Next morning, Nilima comes in with tea in her's and Raja's room. She apologizes to Raja and says that since I have come in your life, it has been difficult for you. Raja stops her and says, yes bad things have been happening to me but it's not your fault and whenever something bad has happened to this family you have supported us, you are my true companion. Padam enters and says that he has never had to ask for anything but today he will. He asks for Rs 20lakh and he needs it now. Padam says you have not given anything to Nandini and that's why I'm asking money from you, to give Nandini's family presents. Raja says he knows what he has to do. Padam says if you did you would have never sent her empty handed. Nilima intervenes and says that yes we shouldn't have. Raja gives her mean looks too. She leaves and then he glares at Padam and leaves. Padam is shown with a wicked smile on his face

• In Prince house, Nandini bring aarti to Kadambari & Sujit. She then takes it to Prince, Prince just keeps staring at her cause she looks so pretty, he even tells her this too. (She does look gorgeous) He says he wants to take her to a movie. Kadambari is at the door listening to this and says she will prevent it and leaves. Nandini agrees to go to a movie and says since he likes this saree she won't change. Kadambari starts to call for Nandini at that time.

• Kadambari is has her head on Nandini's lap and Nandini is massaging her forehead. Prince comes and asks if he can bring her some medicine. She says she's already taken medicine, but since Nandini has been massaging her forehead she feels better. Prince tells Kadambari that he wants to take Nandini to a temple. She replies that today is not an auspicious day. Time passes and Kadambari is not letting Nandini go. Prince gets restless and finally asks Kadambari if she feels better can he take Nandini to a movie. Nandini says no if Kadambari isn't feeling well we shouldn't leave her, let's go another day. Prince looks very very disappointed. Kadambari complains about money some more, saying how they should save because it'll come in handy on a rainy day and has Nandini drop her off at her room. Prince looks upset and bangs the paper he was reading on the table.

• Raja's house: Everyone is at the dinner table. Nilima asks if she can say something. Raja says he knows what she's going to ask/say. I have decided that we should go to Nandini's house without telling her for the pag phera (can anyone shed some light on what this is…Maharashtrian's don't have it and I've always been curious)

• Prince's house: Nandini goes to serve Kadambari and she says she only wants two parathas. Because she is sick she wasn't able to exercise but she will continue to exercise her mouth (eat). She tells Nandini to eat with her, Nandini sits down to eat with her. Before Nandini can put food in her mouth Kadambari says that the paratha's are good, but blah blah blah …basically more complaining than I care to write out.

• The door bell rings and Kadambari's friends walk in to congratulate Kadambari on the Prince's marriage. Kadambari then starts bragging about how rich Nandini's brother is. Outside Raja & Nilima have arrived with a ton of gifts. Kadambari's friends ask what she got in dowry. Kadambari sends Nandini to bring tea for everyone. Her friends start taunting Kadambari by saying how come she got nothing and rich people never give anything to anyone less rich than them. Now Bhai Raja & Nilima are at the door and listening to all of this. The ladies continue to say that Bhai Raja is like all rich people, they only care about money hence he didn't send anything with Nandini. Bhai Raja & Nilima are frowning episode ends.

Preview: Nandini tells prince that he has complimented the room, what about the person staying in the room. Looks like she decorated their room. More Prini scenes…YAY!!!!!!

Must watch episode for all Prini scenes!!!
Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it seems like a good episode
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks. Why doesnt this Kadambari shut her mouth. With her out of the picture Prindini's story would have been perfect.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
siyasara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot...pag phera is a rasam in which girl's brother goes to take her from her sasural next day of marriage...and the girl comes to her home...then in evening her husband comes to take her with him....
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this motiiii kadambari ahhhhhhhhh but cute prini scenes thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww.. the prinan scenes sounds soo cute! i'll definitely look out for it!😛

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can't believe the nerve of Kadambari as well as her friends... they taunt because of gifts and money 🤢 Disgusting... And poor R-N have to hear it all! 😭