kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This will be a very brief update

• Kadambari is going on and on about the rasam (first thing new daughter in law makes has to be sweet) Prince buts in and says that he's the one who told her to make tea and she will definitely learn all traditions if you teach her. Kadambari smiles fake-ly and is upset with the fact that her husband and Prince take Nandini side. Jijaji informs Nandini that Kadambari likes halwa, so she says that she will take a shower, do pooja and make that for Kadambari. (I think it's the same day as the wedding, no suhag raat in sight for Prini)
  • Nandini is shown making halwa. She looks really cute in a saree & jewelry. Prince comes in and says that halwa tastes great and apologizes for his sister. Nandini brushes it off and tells Prince to go as she won't be able to make halwa if he is there.
  • Raja comes to Aryan's house and yells for him. Raja starts yelling at Aryan about everything he's done to him, blah blah blah. (Waste of 3 mins) Aryan informs Raja that his father had a hand in the whole drama and to go ask him about it.
  • Nandini makes halwa and gives it to everyone. Jijaji is praising her left and right, which his wife does not like. Prince is all smitten cause their hands brushed when passing the halwa. Kadambari starts giving shagun, silver payal, and then rattles on about how its not to the standards of Nandini's brother. Nandini says that she will wear it and is the most priceless gift for her
  • Amber is sitting on the sofa and Gunjan passes. He stops her and tells her to smile a little otherwise everyone will know what happened. Gunjan leaves and Amber thinks that he needs to do something about her.
  • Nandini is looking out a window kinda sad. Prince comes over and asks if Kadambari said something, Nandini declines it and says she remembers Bhai Raja. Prince tells her to call him, but Kadambari & Jijaji are sitting near the phone.
  • Raja comes back home all angry and gives the death stare to his dad. He throws the paper his dad is reading away. He says that I have spent so much time & effort, sometimes not having square meals to get whatever I have today; I won't let you destroy it, go away from here. Episode Ends

• Exciting Preview: Nilima explaining to someone that Aryan didn't come to our house by coincidence every time something was happening, Nikki was the one giving him all the information.
Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update 👏 . They should have showed more scenes between Prindini 😭 . I hope Prince always supports Nandini 😳 and make sure Kadambari does not upset her 😡.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the update 😊 😊 wonder what new drama the dad will come up with
aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx......finally....where to go nilima atleast someone decided to investigate how aryan used to get all the information 😊
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update