kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
  • Same scene from yesterday. Raja starts saying he trusted Prince so much and prince betrayed him. HE then starts saying that he trust Nandini completely and prince must have started a fake friendship and trapped her. He moves ahead to slap prince again and Nandini stops his hand.
  • Nandini pleads that Raja not say anything against Prince, she falls at his feet and says Prince is just as responsible for this wedding as I am. Prince is the reason that your sister is alive infront of you. She then apologizes to Prince saying that I told them everything, inspite of you telling me not to because I could not see you being insulted. Then proceeds to tell them about everything.
  • Nandini also explains that after my marriage with Aryan was broken off, Prince was the one who helped me recover and he has accepted me whole heartedly knowing that I cannot have children. She tells Raja to look carefully and he will see that Prince is the 'rajkumar or prince' that Raja has been looking for Nandini and states that Prince is the rajkumar of my dreams.
  • Raja starts to fold his hands in front of Prince and prince stops him, they hug. Raja says Prince you are really a prince. Raja gives prince his ring. Prince's dad or brother (not sure, anyone know?) leaves to inform his house
  • Everyone is standing infront of God. Raja says in his mind to god that man may try/think whatever, but you decide what happens. Prince says that your blessing means the world to us. If you would please to the 'bidayee' rasams for Nandini, I'd like to take her to my house as my sister is waiting.
  • Raja then realizes that Nandini is leaving. He says to Prince, I wasn't able to have a big wedding for Nandini, at least let me do her bidayee with pomp & valor (sorry couldn't think of anything else). Prince says my sister also wanted a big wedding for me, but that can't be done but if I don't bring Nandini home with me she won't let me in the house, please let us go.
  • Raja is in his room, shedding tears and Nilima says that Nandini got a good husband and friend; you should send her away with a smile not tears. Raja says he wants to do this but he can't stop the tears. Nandini is in the door listending and says bhaiyaa I'm just going away from this house not from your heart.
  • Now it is emotional drama palooza. Basically Nandini makes him promise to come and meet her everyday. Raja says he will do anything for her
  • Raja & Nilima bring Nandini downstairs, after she is dressed like bride. Prince has changed into traditional wear, I guess he kept a spare set at Raja's house. Prini (prince & nandini) take Fatima, Padam singh, & Raja's blessing. More emotional drama basically raja saying take care of my sister.
  • Nandini is leaving and starts remembering her fun moments in the house and runs and hugs Raja one last time.
  • Prince's house: his sister comes running and does all the rituals. Says that they are blessed that Nandini came into this house. The sound cut out at this time so I have no clue what was being said. Will updated when I figure that out, or if anyone would like to fill in, please PM me the missing data I will post it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the great update! Finally they got married AND it was accepted (after all the hitting OF course 😛)

👍🏼 Esha
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he doesn't turn bad or I hope his sister is good!!

This serials always go sour as soon as something good happens!! lets hope that this one is different!!

can't wait to see more Prince and Nandani scenes!!

Thanks for the awsome update!

Khushi
apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad Raja accepted Nand-Prince marriage...now I hope Prince's sister doesn't greedy...

Thanks for the update
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too good that Nandini has foud her Prince charming. Now lets just hope that Prindini spends a happy married life, with nandini having good in-laws.

What will Aryan do when he finds out that Nandini is married?

Anyway, thanks for the update. 😃
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

whee! raja accepted nandini's & prince's marriage!😃 i'm so happy! i hope at least this time, nandini will find true happiness. poor girl.. she deserves to be happy!😳😳

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally Prince and Nandini are married and Raja has accepted him! 😳

angel*eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
4 sure prince sis i gonna create problems 4 PRINI..
2 gud 2 b true dat nandani is happy 😉 😉

Well i hope she does hav a gud life wid Prince wid no probs.. 😃