January 24th Written Updates:- Highlights

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
    Scene from yesterday continues. The dad accuses bhai raja of not recognizing a criminal. Bhai Raja asks Aditya if it's the truth and he confirms with his mawali accent. 2 minutes are wasted in Aditya exiting. Then Nandini starts crying and saying that a marriage is not her fate. All her dreams remain dreams. The guest start leaving and the dad says you can't leave until Nandini's wedding is over. He goes over to Nandini and tells her not to cry as he will arrange her marriage. He has found a boy who is suitable for her, he is a diamond who has saved her father. He tells him to come in and in walks……….Aryan. (well if that wasn't the height of predictability) The dad says that I haven't seen such good traits in anyone man as I have seen in Aryan. (I guess his name is Thakur Padam Singh) He says that the marriage will take place now. Bhai raja states that this is Aryan's deceit and asks the guests as well as Aryan & Padam singh to leave. **Padam Singh says that Aryan bailed him out of jail I saw some confused posts as to where Padam came from so I thought I would clairfy** Padam singh says that Aryan is a good boy and he has helped him meet Nandini & amber and why would a father arrange for his daughter to wed a bad man. Raja says don't listen to him, its all Aryan's plan. Padam singh tries to emotionally blackmail her. They start to leave and Nandini tells her dad to stop
  • Nandini says no matter what happened he is still our father, if we don't give him shelter where would he go? It is every childs duty to look after their parents. But I cannot give you the position that Raja has in my life. I can't describe to you what he means to me in words. She continues to say that she does not know what happened to Padam singh but she does know that she will never marry Aryan. He is a person that tricked her brother and insulted him. She will never marry a man who insults her God and runs upstairs. Episode ends on Raja glaring at Padam Singh & Aryan. (The best part was Aryan's look on his face when Nandini says she will never marry him..now if he had a brain like sindoora from bmtd this might have worked but he doesn't)
  • Preview: Nandini asks Raja why he hates their dad so much.
Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update..........out of the blue......... the dad coincidentally comes on the wedding day and asks his daughter to marry arya..........without asking wot happened these many years.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok... that was really weird!!! The father comes back from nowhere, knowing that his "daughter" is ready to get married?!? And conveniently has a groom on the sidelines waiting to step into place?!? 😕

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
how can nandini forgive her dad after what he did to them????
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my poor nandaniiiii again betrayed thnxxxxxxx
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update 😉