patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

So i think that Gunjan won't say anything about what happened and then she will get pregnant or something then either

amber will not admit anything and act like a jerk until he finally realizes he's only ever loved Gunjan but by then they will be getting her married to someone else or Bhairaja won't approve the marrige

or

Gunjan will go away cause she's pregnant and things will unfold from there

or she won't get pregnant but someone will find out and make amber marry her which in turn could lead to amber hating her untill he realizes he loves her or finds out the truth about nikki.(i thinks thats her name)

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Based on the preview, I think she will tell or she should tell. If Amber was man enough he would have rectified the situation but obviously he isn't. In that case should she even care about Amber?
apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I knew when these two would get stuck they'd end up sleeping with each other...but I think the first option is pretty likely...and she won't be able to hide it long...they'll prob force amber to marry gunjan...or he won't accept the kid at all...either way, I'm sure we'll see more of jerk amber...it would be nice to see them together, but don't get why gunjan loves him so much...
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was too thinking that gunjan will get pregnant and then amber will bee forced to marry her