RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts where it was left off last week. Aryan says to Adi that Nan and I still love each other very much, and let me make one thing clear toyou that Nan is only mine. Even if yo marry her, do you think she will love you like a wife? No. Adi looks angrier by the second. And so does Raja, whos presences still hasn't been noticed by Adi or Aryan.

Aryan picks up Adi home phone and gives it to Adi and says since I know you won't marry a girl like Nan, you should call Bhai Raja and tell him you don't want this rishta. Now Raja looks like he could kill!

Adi takes the phone and tosses it aside and says to Aryan. So you love Nan. Yeah right! If you loved her, you would have never come here, and insulted her like this. Do you even know what the word love means? I will not listen to you because I love Nan and will only marry her. Raja feels a sense o pride hearing Adi talk like this. Prince looks like he is losing his chances to be with Nan quickly.

Adi's father supports his son, and asks Aryan to leave. Aryan olds his hands and says I will. But let me tell you, even though ou didn't listen to me. If your Barath een comes close to Nan's house.....don't take this as a warning, I will kill you!

Adi swings his hand and slaps ryan hard across the face and says get out! Aryan is fuming and Adi grabs him by the collar and says first you come here insultin Nan, then you openl threat me in my house?! Raja looks like he is on cloud nine!

Adi points to the door and tells him to get out! Both Aryan and Adi look and see Raja with a biggest smile on his face. Aryan slowly walks towards the door and passed a smling Raja. After Aryan leaves, Adi's mom, invites them in.

Raja walks towards Adi and folds hs hands and thanks him. Raja praises Adi to be God and Adi says no, I did what a human would have done. I like Nan, and I don't want to lose her because of a misunderstanding. Adi's father continues and says we want Nan to be our DIL, only if you accept. Raja smiles and says Nan will not find a better family than this one. Prince looks uncomfortable and disturbed. They all share sweet and Adi's mom, give her kangan and says they are tradition in or family. Please give these to Nan.

Raja's house

Raja spins Nan around and tells her that I am so happy today. Raja sits her down with him and everyone is around. Raja tells Nan that everything is fixed, I have found your charming prince! Nan pretends to be happy but she looks uncomfortable and not too excited. Raja then takes out kangan and says its from your inlaws. Nan smiles slightly.

Raja looks at Nil and says today I am actually very thankful to Aryan. Everyone including Nan and even Nikki look shocked. Raja tells them everything and at the end he says because of Aryan I got to see Adi's real face. And honestly Nan, that boy has a big heart to accept this rishta even after all this.

Fathema says forget all this, lets concentrate on Nan's wedding now! Nil looks happy like everyone else except Nikki and of course Prince who looks worried now.

Everyone leaves and Prince feels out of place standing there alone. So he slowly walks out feeling very sad. He walks all the way to his car and thinks to himself I can't let Nan walk out o my life like this. I have to let her know how I feel about her, I love her alot!

With that newfound hope, Prince walks all the way back and walk straight to Nan's room, who is sitting on her bed looking at something.

Nan sees him and smiles. Prince asks her if she remembers what he told her once, abou finding true love if she just looks, and how once I said I would marry you. Nan looks confused. Prince walks up to her and says after understanding and knowing everything about you, I still want to marry you. Nan looks shocked like anything! Prince continues and says now whatever you ask me, my answer will be the same. I love you very much.

Just then, Raja comes and smiles seeing two friends talking. But when Prince again says I want to marry you Nan, Raja's blood begins to boil with shock and anger. Nan now looks scared because she can see Raja but Prince's back is towrds him. Prince holds Nan's hands and says I love you vry much Nan.

At that Raja yell PRINCE!! Prince looks like his soul froze at that voice and he let go of Nan's hands.

Raja comes to Prince and slaps him so hard that Prince falls and knock over some roses with water. Raja picks Prince up by the collar and says how dare you think about marrying Nan?! Prince doesn't look scared but he also doesn't look like he wants to go against his boss. Prince says Bhai Raja I love Nan. Raja lets him go and says shut up!

Raja goes very close to Prince's face and says being a small servant o this house, you keep your eyes on your boss's sister?! Nan is quiet with her head down but still looking at Prince. Raja says how dare you once again and Prince looks at Nan and is about to say something when Nan yells at him to be quiet. Nan tells him that I considered you to be a closest friend. And you...how could you even think this?! Wih that Nan walks away.

Raja says we thought of you as our own! We gave you love, is this what you do to us?! After so many days Nan was smiling, and now because of you, she is crying... get out. Prince tries to explain himself but Raja pushes him out!

Prince comes back to reality and realizes that was all a dream I guess or his imagination. (Phew!)

Nan is standing behind him and he quietly wipes his tears away and looks at her. SHe asks him why he is standin there like a statue? She asks him what was he thinking. Prince replies nothing. Nan continues to ask and says you're not happy with me getting married? Prince quickly without thinking asks her the same thing. Nan looks quiet and not so happy anymore and replies, I am...very happy. Because Bhaya, Bhabi and everyone else is happy. So for them, I am happy. Prince says if you are happy, then I am also very happy....because of you. Nan looks surprised.

At night in Raja's room, Nil and Raja are talking and Raja is more like screaming with joy ad is so hyper and saying to her that I am so happy that my feet aren't touching the ground! Nil playfully asks then where are you? He hyperly replies in the sky I am flying! And you know when Barath comes, you and I will do arthi together. Raja gets close to Nil and pretends to do Arthi with her. Nil looks real shy but Raja doesn't notice. Then Raja says the dulha, will pretnd to be tall so Nan will not be able to put the harr around him,...so I will pick her up and do it! Raja picks Nil up and twirls her around. Nil looks red now.

Raja finally calms down and says when the phere are done, I will take my Nan's hand...Raja takes Nil's hand and says I will put her in her doli and he will be gone with her Prince charming. Raja looks sad and he hugs Nil tightly. Nilhugsback and Raja says I don't know if I am happy or sad anymore. I will be very sad to see my little baby go.

Raja realizes he hugged Nil hard and pulls back. He smiles at her and leaves. After he leaves, Nil smiles at his back .

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Aryan is talking to Niki and saying tha this time I will give Bhai Raja such a shock, that all his life he won't be able to recover from that shock. Nikki looks worried.

Ok, so Aryan has offically lost his mind! I was so happy to see Adi defend Nan and Raja. I just keep hoping and praying that Adi isn't bad!πŸ˜• Lets hope it workds out so everyone is happy, including Prince😳

Please comment to appreciate my work😊

Edited by RmmayGrace - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel it is going the track of pyaar kiya tho darna kya starring Salman khan and kajol. This guy called Adi is sure aryan's guy.
Rita Shah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true. Adi is Aryan's guy.
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope adi doe snot turn out evil in the end cause he seems too nice thnx alot for the updates
Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update
lucky for prince that he was dreaming
RmmayGrace thumbnail
I really don't think Adi is Aryan's guy because if he was, why did Adihave to ask Aryan's name and introduction before Raja even got there. 😳
I really hope the best for Prince now, because his chance with Nan are slim to none πŸ˜•
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Aditya is Aryan's accomplice πŸ˜† . I just ant Prince and Nandini to stay together. Thank God, that proposing thingy was just Prince's dream, or else, let alone getting Nandini he would have to fight for his own life.

Anyway, thanks for your wonderful update. It was quite elaborate and your style of expressing Bhai Raja's expressions were really funny. Keep the good work up πŸ‘ .
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankooo my dear! Gorgeous update! 😳 πŸ˜‰

I actually wish that was not a dream of Prince's. Now he will not say anything as that dream was his conscience which he will abide by! I really wish everything were out in the open once and for all...

Raja was acting like he was the one getting married... a bit overdone me thinks! He was not this happy when he himself got married. But when his sister is getting married he is over the moon... πŸ˜• Will he be depressed and moon around when Nandini leaves the house? Then where will our Nilima be? 😭 Raja needs to acknowledge his own wife soon...😊

RmmayGrace thumbnail
So true Divya. Raja looked like someone killed him when it came to his wedding πŸ˜•
but for Nandani, he is acting as if he just won the lotto πŸ˜†
I do wish and hope that he doesn't go into depression when Nandani leaves after getting married. That would leave Nilima nowhere πŸ˜•
Glad you liked the update πŸ˜ƒ