Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I don't know if the promo is new or not, but I just saw it today and maybe it has been posted before.

It shows that Bhai Raja is happy at Nandini's alliance with Aditya. And on the other han Prince come into Nandin's room and professes his love for her, and asks her to marry him. Nandini looked at him, baffled.

What on earth was Prince thinking by proposing to Nandini at such a time. I want them together but his timing was very bad.

Cheers

Melissa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That's interesting! Thank God they're actually promoting Rakhi now. 😆 But you're right, why did Prince have to tell Nandini that he loves her after she's engaged?? That's so wrong, he shouldn't have waited that long. 😕

Thanks for sharing dear! 😃
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update! It's good to see that Rakhi is promoting now.😛
I agree with you noodles. Prince really shouldn'thave waited that long to propose to Nandani.
Right after the whole Nandani Aryan wedding ordeal, Prince should have concentrated on making more money so he could ask Nandani's hand in marriage.

But I also think it's kind of weird, because after Nandani's wedding canceling, the creatives really never concentrated on Prince and Nandani. 😕
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot finnally prince expressed his love
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how ironic.. i was just about to post something saying.. dont u think nandini and prince will be together...lol
Melissa thumbnail
The funniest part was even while proposing he called her Nandiniji. I mean, its really nice and decent of him but it was funny.

I want them together but in a more dynamic way, not in this embarassing way.

Love
Melissa

apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg, Raja is gonna blow up...yeah, this def bad timing on Prince's part...he should have mentioned something before...but I guess he is only realizing it now...

thanks for the promo update!
DivyaD thumbnail

Originally posted by: RmmayGrace

Thanks so much for the update! It's good to see that Rakhi is promoting now.😛
I agree with you noodles. Prince really shouldn'thave waited that long to propose to Nandani.
Right after the whole Nandani Aryan wedding ordeal, Prince should have concentrated on making more money so he could ask Nandani's hand in marriage.

But I also think it's kind of weird, because after Nandani's wedding canceling, the creatives really never concentrated on Prince and Nandani. 😕

Ok... finally!!!!!! 👏 But, Prince, could you NOT have chosen a better time?!? 😕 I mean you have made us all wait long enough... putting a wee bit more thought into this would have been appreciated! 😳

Gracey... I think the creatives did not want to concentrate on this too soon. Now, with Adi in the picture, there will obviously be a bigger issue and they will bring it out now... Raja will understandably flip out! 😆 I think at the beginning Nandini will just listen to her brother as she has repeatedly claimed that she has no faith in herself She will all too soon realise that she also has feelings for Prince 😳 and then hopefully fight for him 😉

RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never thought of it that way yaar Divya!

I do hope though that Nandani realizes her feelings for Prince. Because she doesn't at all seem interested in Aditya.
Or what if....just a guess, what if Nan and Adi get married, and after a while in a loveless marriage on Nan's part, she realizes that she loves Prince 😳
DivyaD thumbnail

I dunno Grace... Will Nandini be strong enough to break up her marriage, loveless though it may be? 😕 😭 Raja will definitely take a while to come around... will Prince stand up for her?!? I think so, but will Nandini stand up for herself... oooh! So many questions!!! 😕