10th January Written Update *Complete*

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
**I apologize for not being able to write updates sooner, I'm at work and can't update till I come home***

Living Room
It starts where it left off, by Bhai Raja saying that Nandini can never have kids. Aditya's parents get up and say, I'm sorry and get ready to leave. Aditya however, remains seated. His parents tell him to leave and he says that he has come here to talk about marriage and that's what he's going to do. His dad explains to him that this is a very big issue. Aditya tells his father you have heard about Nandini but you haven't told Balraj about what is lacking in me. He says I may have been raised in the US and I do manage a big business however, I am not 'educated'. I have done some schooling but I did not go to college at all. Society may see being able to reproduce a necessity for marriage but I don't.
His father explains to him that the family name needs to be carried on. Aditya says, if I was in Nandini's place would you have thought the same thing that I should not get married. He turns to Balraj and says I like Nadini and I accept her with all her positives and negatives. I will consider myself extremely lucky if Nadini became my wife. But you all have to accept me too, please think it over and let me know.

Bhai Raja's room
Bhai Raja is sitting in chair thinking; Nilima comes towards him with tea and says that she liked Aditya a lot. You can tell he is a honest man by what he said. Bhai raja agrees saying he liked Aditya too, but for some reason, he's scared of taking any decision when it comes to Nandini. Maybe it's because whenever I've taken a descision for nandini's welfare, instead of happiness I see tears in her eyes. Nilima consoles him saying that just because it happened before doesn't mean its going to happen again and they should talk to nandini and if she agrees bhai raja should inquire about Aditya's family for his satisfaction, but that she thinks that God has answered her prayers. He agrees and says first we should talk to Nandini.

Terrace (I think)
Bhai Raja asks Nandini about Aditya and says we won't make a decision without your opinion. When Nandini doesn't answer, Nilima says that they won't make any decision about her entire life without her opinion does she like Aditya? Nandini says that she doesn't trust her instincts anymore and that they should decide. Nandini leaves.
Bhai Raja comments how life sometimes shakes up a person so much that they doubt their own decisions.

Bhai Raja's office
Three men come in (one is prince) and Bhai Raja tells them to find out information about Aditya's family and company and not to leave any detail out.

Dining Table
Fatima & Nilima are drinking tea. Fatima says that she knows everything will go well especially after Bhai Raja gets Aditya's background information. Bhai Raja enters and agrees with Fatima and says that I've done a complete check and there is nothing that is suspicious. Nilima says that then they shouldn't wait. He should call Aditya's parents and fix the marriage. Fatima tells him to meet the Pandit and find a good date she can't wait. Raja agrees but says that he wants to see his house first as a house is the mirror of a person. You can figure out how a person is inside by seeing his house. If his house looks good then we will return only after the marriage has been fixed.

Next Morning-Living Room
Nilima is getting the 'shagun' ready. Raja says that first they will fix the marriage and then take Shagun. Nilima comments that he is going to arrage the wedding of his sister so we cant' go without taking anything. Raja nods and starts picking up the stuff Nilima says not to worry she'll take care of it. She calls Nandini and says that nothing auspicious is done without the imprint of her hands and asks her to imprint all the gifts.
Prince enters, Nilima says that she called him here and reminds Raja that he once said whenever there is good news Prince is the first one to hear it. So when there is going to be such good news in both houses how can prince not be there? And you are going alone so take him with. Raja agrees. Amber says to himself that he doesn't understand why the rest of the family is treating Prince a mere employee as a family member.

Raja's car
Raja comments on how good a person Aditya is and now his search will be over. Prince asks Bhai Raja if he found a boy with all the qualities that he would like in a husband for Nandini but isn't as rich as Bhai Raja would you consider him Nandini's marriage? Raja answers never, he knows that money isn't everything in life, but life without money isn't really life. He has seen nandini work for money and fall asleep hungry he doesn't want to see that again and that's why he wants her husband to have money.

Bajaj House (Aditya's house)
Aditya's mom asks him to call and ask Bhai Raja how far away are they? Aditya does so and Bhai Raja says they will be there in 5 minutes. The door bell rings and its Aryan at the door. Aryan introduces himself and says he wants to talk to Aditya. Aryan has come for the benefit of Aditya. He says that he has come to tell Aditya about Nandini. ( At this point Prince & Raja are at the door and listening to everything) He asks Aditya whether he knows if Nandini can never be a mother and tells him to cancel the marriage. Aditya says he already knows this and has no objection with it. This family wants a good daughter in law which Nandini is. Aryan says that she is not fit to be a daughter in law of this house and that nandini loves him (Aryan) from childhood and he also loves Nandini and to this day they still love each other.
Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago