Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hii guys

i am watching Rakhi from the beginning,, its very nice serial,, the story have alot of differences between other serials from zeetv,

but still this serial doesnt become populare,,like other serials from zeetv

I wondered myself why its like this,,

does someone have reason for it,,

let me know it,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that because of the timing and lack of promotion its not really catching everyones eyes. Here in the US, it airs at 5:30-ish or 6pm (can't remember off hand) and the most popular dramas usually seem to air later in the evening..started at 7 and onto 10
Its just what i think... 😳
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
YEH that can be also a reason, in netherland they air at 3.00 pm..
its also not in evening,, but i think they should promote it,, its very nice serial,, atleast this what i think
Edited by afg_qandolak - 16 years ago
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That's true. Rakhi is a wonderful serial but it does lack popularity. As sadizzle said I also think it's cause of the timings. Even in India it's an afternoon serial. I also wish they would at least promote the show more so that it gets more viewers. 😳
apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys...its the early timing...I like the show, its pretty interesting...
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
yeh i hope it too for changing the time air,,

if they show it in evening, then i am sure,, there will be more viewers to watch this serial,,

but is it not possible for us to promote it to other forum section in this forum,, mabye in this way,, the serial could get more viewers
Aartie85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afg_qandolak

YEH that can be also a reason, in netherland they air at 3.00 pm..
its also not in evening,, but i think they should promote it,, its very nice serial,, atleast this what i think

They do air it in the evening in the Netherlands, but at 00:00, when everyone goes to sleep.

lostworld11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but still show is doing very well!! yeah i know the timing is little odd but still its different and getting lots of viewers and trps 👏 ....
and let me tell u rakhi is very popular 😉
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the time slot and the lack of promotion is the only reason otherwise it is the best serial around