RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Aryan coming bck tohis house looking defeated. He get angry and starts breaking al the furniture of the house. The servants look worried and don't know what to do.

Aryan goes to his room ad stands infront of the mirror. He notices the pic ture of his sister. He thinks back to when she slapped him and told him to get out of her home. He also thinks back when she announced that she is no longer his sister.

Whatever he has in his hands he throws it against his sister's picture. He walks towards it, takes it off the wall, and slams it n the floor. He returns back to the mirror and contnus to look at himself.

Aryan starts talking to himself and says, Look at you Aryan, look how weak and pathetic you have become. Nan has left you...and now yourvery own sister, slapped you and kicked you out of her home. Not only that, she also broke al relationships with you. But you can't do anything about it! Nan left me, and also my sister. She broke her relationship wit me...what will I tell the world now?! What now?!!?

Aryan gets frustrated and breaks the mirror infront of him. Magically Nikki appearsand tries to stop Aryan from doing damage to his body.

She asks him if he has gone crazy?! Aryan replies yes! I have gone crazy! How could didi do this to me?! She left me...and for who? The people who never respected us, who always humiliated us infront of people? She forgot that I was the one who said if you marry my didi only then will I marry Nan. She forgot that I was the one who took this proposal to Balraj, and he in return slapped me! sHE She forgot everything!

Nikki calms him down by saying whatever Nil did, is done. Why are you hurting yourself like this? Aryan replies that this is nothing compared to what she did to me.

Niki explains to him that he souldn't hurt himself, only the enemy. Aryan turns away from her and says now there will be war...with blood. He actually looks demonic!

Raj Nan home

Raja sits infront of Nan and cries and tells her that he is not a good brother to her. How could he have let this happen to her, despite me being there. I know I am not capable of asing for forgiveness, but I beg you to forgive me.

Nan wipes Raja's tears and says no Bhaiya. None of this was your fault. Infact, it was all my fault, for loving a person like Aryan. Nan is also crying and saying that because of me loving him, you have always had to face pain and anger. I'm sorry Bhaiya. Nan and Raja both hug eachother lovingly.

When they seperate, Nan says Bhaiya, in all this emotion, and s sharing our pain together, we shouldn't forget that Bhabi is also very much inn pain today. Today she was stuck in such a situation, that she was torn to bits. Raja wipes his tears and realizes what Nan is saying is right.

Nil is sitting in her room thinking about the good times she had with Aryan. She thinks back to one time whe he acidentally dropped and broke something for her contest. Aryan said to Nil to hit him, becaue he knew how important that contest was for her. Nil says no Aryan! I could never hit you! My hands will bless you, and love you. This contest isn't that important that hit you over it. I could never do that.

Nil comes bck to reality and looks at th hand she hit her brother with and cries. She talks to herself and says how could you force me to hit you like that?! The hands tha always loved you...Nil doesn't complete her sentence.

Just then Raja comes in and she quickly wipes her tears. Raja comes to her and says it was my fault, and you are the one with your eyes down? Raja continues and says I shouldn't have gotten angry at you for Aryan's mistake. I know you must have felt very bad for breaking your rishta with him like that.

Before Rajacan continue Nil stops him and says a person who loves their sister that much will go through te pain you are going through. And I am also your wife, I am with you and will always support you. I didn't break my rista with Aryan because of you. But because of his sin!

Raja is shocked and just stares at her. Nil asks what is he looking at? Raja says nothing. Nil says its late and you should rest. Raja replies to her by saying thank you for everything you did for us. For being my wife first and then someone's sister. With that Raj walks away. Nil looks happy and stunned.

Next morning.

Nan and Gun are coming downstairs when they both see Raja and the rest talking with some gaurds. Raja tells them that nothing should happen to Nan. Where ever she goes, you be with her like a shadow. They all promise that nothing will happen to Nan. We will protect her with our lives. The leave.

Raja reassures everyone that nothing will happen to Nan. She is safe. Nan runs downstairs and hugs her brother and says, I am vey lucky o have abrother like you. Promise me that in every life you will be my brother. Everyone except Nikki of course are happy to see the swet scene. Nil looks very happy and content with the scene.

Raja says ok ok lets eat breakfast, I am way too hungr nowπŸ˜†.

They all eat breakfast. Both brothers feed Nan with their hands and Nil looks on lovingly. Amber teases her and Raja playfully scold him. Raja looks at Nan's smiling face and thinks to himself just keep smiling like this forever Nan. I can ive my life for your happiness. Then Raja's face turns sour and he thinks to himself again and says I can also ake life if anyone snatches your happiness. His thoughts go to Aryan and he promises that he will make Aryan pay for everything.

Raja is at the office and hold a meeting to tell everyone including Prince that he has decided that Aryan should be removed from the business completely! Prince is about to say something but Raja cuts him off and say this is my final decision. Everyone looks shocked! They all leave.

Raja looks a email i think that is meant for Nan and Raja looks at it and says to himself that Aryan I will keep you so far away from Nan!

Episode Ends.

Tomorrow: Nikki is talking with Aryan on the phone.

Over all it was an alright episode. I really thought Raja would show more affection to Nil. But I guess not. But not that bad. Aryan's acting was pretty good I would say.😳

Please reply to appreciate my work😳

Edited by RmmayGrace - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update great job
thnxx for ur nice update.raja shud be more nicer to nelima.,i hope nikki,s truth come out soon.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Gracey..... Excellent update as usual!πŸ˜‰ You know how much I adore them....πŸ€—

What is Aryan's problem? He can't see that he is wrong? Everyone else is to blame for his mistakes... what a coward!!!!😑 He thinks his sister is wrong in throwing him out? Nandini is wrong in telling him she does not love him? Raja is wrong for protecting his sister? All because he is so blinded by his own warped sense of right and wrong... God save us from men like him...🀒😡

There are going to be many clashes betweenRaja and Aryan, while it will be entertaining, it will definitely take a toll on the relationship between Raja and Nilima.πŸ˜­πŸ˜’ and maybe Nan-Nil in the long run

Now, speaking of Raj-Nil!!! Is that all Raja has to say to his wife? Thank you? She threw away her family for him and a measly thank you is supposed to cut it. He can go and support his sister, encourage her and protect her but for his wife, a few words and thits it... I expected more... like maybe a cute scene, cuddling or more?!?.... 😍😍☺️

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you 😊 😊 nil is too good
***roshni*** thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANK U

LOVE ROSHNI
Edited by ***roshni*** - 16 years ago
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divya I was agree with you.
Aryan looks like he really needs help now. He doesn't look normal anymore.
And as far as Raja and Nil go, like you I was hoping for more romance or cuteness on Raja's part...but that didn't happen. Aw well