RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts from whre it was left off. Right after Nan slaps him she also yells in his face that people who love eachother don't treat them like this! Aryan is staring at her blankly then o Raja.

Raja puts his arm around Nan and says to Aryan that if you should try anything with Nan now that she has decided to get married, I will forget that you are Nilima's brother! I will not spare you!

With that Raja turns around and leaves with Nan. Prince gives a disgusted look to Aryan and picks up Raja's shawl that fell duringhis and Aryan's fight. They leave. Aryan sees this and he starts yelling. He falls to the gorund and continues to yell.

Back at the house

Everyone is at the house waiting for Raja's return with Nan. And shortly they do return with her. Everyone seems alittle more relaxed but still are tensed to see Raja in sweat and dirt. Nan has tears in her eyes and runs straight into Nil's arms who returns her hug openly. She keeps crying.

Fathema B asks Raja and Prince what happened, and why aren't they saying anything. Raja says that today Aryan crossed his limits. He tells eerything that happened, and everyone looks shocked. Nil looks the most shocked.

Amber looks very angry and says I'll kill him but Raja stops him. Amber is being stubborn, however, Raja has a firm grip on him along with Prince. Raja says that if I wanted to kill him, I would have. Nil is shocked.

Raja turns to Nan and Nil and promises Nan that if he comes close to you I swear by the rakhi that you tied on my wrist that I will kill him! Then he turns to Nil and tells her the only reason he spared Aryan's life was because of the Rakhi that you have tied on his wrist as well. If you want him to live, then explain to him not come close to Nan again! Nil is shaking because she is scared.

Fathema B tells Gun to take Nan upstairs. Raja is about to walk away when he turns his head to the door and Aryan walks in loking beat up. Everyone looks shocked to see him. Especially Raja, who is also burning with anger towards him now.

Raja tells Aryan not to make a move and just go back. Aryan doesn't listen. Instead he walks right up to Raja who keeps warning him to take another step in this house. Raja get fed up with Aryan and starts choking him. Aryan removes Raja's hands and calmly says enough!

The amount of right you have on this house, also my sister has te same right. Nil looks shocked and somewhat angry. Nikki is watching all this from upstairs. She looks worried and annoyed.

Aryan says that I will not eave without meeting my sister! Raja lets him pass. Aryan walks up to Nil and is about to say something when Nil spins her hand and slaps hi rght accross the face. Raja is shocked and so is Aryan.

Nil yells at him for doing something so low, and then showing your face here to me! Aryan is shocked to hear that.

He starts clapping infront of her and says bravo! I came here to as for your help, my sister's help, and this is what you do?! You don't love your brother becauseyou and I don't share a strong bond like Balraj and Nan! Nan loves her brother, but you? You have so much hate in you for me. Why?! What have I done so wrong that you hate me? Only loving Nan, who still loves me?

Nil asks him to shutup! You ask why you and I don't hae a relationshop like Raja and Nan? How dare you even compare our relatonship to theirs? You can never be like Raja, and I can never be like Nan. Raja can give his life for Nan, but wy would you give your life for me when you don't evn care that you disresoected me like this?! Raja was willing to give up everything to you for Nan. But you, here you are tryng to light fire in my home! You are not even close to Raja's feet, let alone being him! Nil continues and says you didn't even think of me before doin something so disgusting, you didn't think of te brother who would hav to go through the pain of losing his sister! And as a woman, I break my relation with completely! Raja looks surprised and Prince looks happy and proud of Nil.

Nil tells him calmly that I break all bonds with you! I tak my promises back from you because you are not worthy of being a brother. You are not my brother and I am not your sister. SHe tells him to get out. When he doesn't move, she points her finger to the door and says GET OUT!!

Aryan has tears in his eyes. and he quietly leaves. Slowly eveyone goes.

Nil walks to Raja and asks for forgiveness, not for Aryan, but if someone has anything against me for being Aryan's sister.

Aryan's deed is not forgiveable. Me beingis blood sister, I could not forgive him. I am part of this home, this is my respect. And woever is the enemy of this home, is my enemy also. Raja looks at her proudly.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Aryan is breaking all the furniture in his house.

Overall a must see episode!๐Ÿ‘ Nilima's acting was amazing! She really showed her emotions as if it were really happening Bravo to her๐Ÿ‘

Please reply to appreciate my hard work๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by RmmayGrace - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! It loooks like Nilima did an AMAZING job today! I really want to see this episode now!

Thanks for the great update!! ๐Ÿ‘ Good job! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx thnx thnx i cont thanx you enough lovely updates thnx again
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i kind of feel bad for aryan ๐Ÿ˜ญ poor guy getting slapped left and right
Edited by tumhari? - 16 years ago
RmmayGrace thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

i kind of feel bad for aryan ๐Ÿ˜ญ poor guy getting slapped left and right

I understand what you mean, about Aryan. But I think he deserves it. I mean, he says to Nil why don't you love me like Nan love Raja.

Well, thats because Raja never kidnapped Nil just to talk to her. Or he never hurt her like the way Aryan did to Nan๐Ÿ˜•

i do feel sorry for him, but I totally agree with Raja and Nil

shikha87 thumbnail
nilima just stole my heart today wow that women is so good why didnt she be the main actress but than she looks better with raja bhaiya ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanx for the lovely update
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah it was a really good epi. I wonder what Bhairaja will say to her?
RmmayGrace thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildanca730

Yeah it was a really good epi. I wonder what Bhairaja will say to her?

I know! Thats what I was thinking also๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean, with such a shock that Raja got from Nilima, on how she treated her only brother, he better show her some love๐Ÿ˜‰

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh wow! I am sooo proud of Nilima. It is not every sister that would have the courage. She is throwing away a life long relationship for respect and dignity! Kudos to her character and kudos to the actress for pulling the scene off so superbly! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ While my heart was breaking as a sister I was so proud of her as a woman!!! Just amazing!

If Raja does not show his love for her openly now... well, then, I will be very disappointed! He has so much to be grateful for in Nilima - she stood up for his family's dignity at a time where most would collapse! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aryan, well he is just disgusting! He came not for his sisters support, but to rub in the fact that he is Nilima's brother and she will always support him! He should have thought first that Nilima is absolutely pure and honest and will always be on the side of righteousness... guess there will be more fireworks soon...๐Ÿ˜‰

Poor Nandini! I feel so awful for her...๐Ÿ˜ญ but she stood up for herself and has seen with her own eyes how crazy Aryan is and how with him it is only about status... and what he has, etc...๐Ÿคข Hope she sees how much Prince loves her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘Absolutely awesome update sweety... the way you leave absolutely nothing out is amazing... keep up the good work! We love your updates and look forward to them!!! ๐Ÿ‘

RmmayGrace thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaD

Oh wow! I am sooo proud of Nilima. It is not every sister that would have the courage. She is throwing away a life long relationship for respect and dignity! Kudos to her character and kudos to the actress for pulling the scene off so superbly! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ While my heart was breaking as a sister I was so proud of her as a woman!!! Just amazing! I thought that also. That actress really poured her heart out in that scene๐Ÿ‘ No doubt wht you're saing is right!

If Raja does not show his love for her openly now... well, then, I will be very disappointed! He has so much to be grateful for in Nilima - she stood up for his family's dignity at a time where most would collapse! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Like I said before, if Raja doesn't show Nil love after this...then my opinion of him will drastically go down๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aryan, well he is just disgusting! He came not for his sisters support, but to rub in the fact that he is Nilima's brother and she will always support him! He should have thought first that Nilima is absolutely pure and honest and will always be on the side of righteousness... guess there will be more fireworks soon...๐Ÿ˜‰ I can't wait to see what happens when Dadi find out about Nil breaking er relationship with her own brother...I think thats when we'll see fireworks๐Ÿ˜‰

Poor Nandini! I feel so awful for her...๐Ÿ˜ญ but she stood up for herself and has seen with her own eyes how crazy Aryan is and how with him it is only about status... and what he has, etc...๐Ÿคข Hope she sees how much Prince loves her ๐Ÿ˜ณ I feel bad for her no doubt, but for some reason, she is kind of annoing to me๐Ÿ˜•, I don't know, mabe I shouldn't say that, but to me, that actress doesn't put all her effort into playing Nan.

๐Ÿ‘Absolutely awesome update sweety... the way you leave absolutely nothing out is amazing... keep up the good work! We love your updates and look forward to them!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Awww...thanks so much Divz yaar! I just hope I can keep it up lol๐Ÿ˜†...but I'm glad you enjoyed the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0