RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Aryan driving the car into a deserted place. He gets out of the car and also drags Nan away from the car all the while her yelling and screaming to let her go. Aryan yells at her to shut up. He stops walking and lets go of Nan's hand.

He points his finger at her and says oh you have decided that you want to get married? Well, do you think that I will let you get married? If you every marry, it will be me! You are only mine!

Nan screams at him and says you are crazy! Please let me go. Aryan starts coming closer to her while she backs up and trips on a rock and falls backward. Aryan gets worried for her and runs to her side to see if she is hurt. He becomes gentle with her and asks where she is hurt. Aryan grabs her foot and starts checking for injuries. Nan looks scared.

Aryan starts crying and says Nan don't you see how much I love you? When you get hurt anywhere on your body, I feel the pain in my hurt. Then he screams You know that...right?! Nan shakes her head, still scared. Aryan says if you know that then why can't you forgive me? Aryan controls his tears and says, I know what I did was wrong by not stopping you, but didn't Raja Bhaiya also do that? Then why is it so easy for you to forgive him an not me? Aryan starts reminding her of all the good times they had together and says, put your hand over your heart and say that you didn't love me ever. You know I am your first love. Aryan starts begging her forgiveness. He bows his head and cries.

Nan quietly moves away and looks at the car and makes a run for it. She almost to the car when Aryan screams her name and runs after her and drage her right back to the same place. Nan begs and says please let me go Aryan. Aryan though is strong and says you will only leave if and when I say so. Other than that you will stay here as long as I say.

Nan falls to the ground and begs him to let her go. Aryan gently stand her back up and says your place is not in my feet, rather in my heart. He again starts begging her for forgiveness. He goes on and on with the same stuff about how much he loves her and blah blah.

He drags her to the devi goddess and asks her to swear that she still lloves him and never forgot about him even for a second. He grabs her shoulders and shakes her and tries to force her to say that she loves only him. In all that hungama, he lets go of her harshly and she falls down a small hill. Aryan gets scared and yells her name out.

Nan falls straight into her brothers arms (LOLπŸ˜† how ironic) As soon as she sees him she hugs him tightly and cries.

Raja walks back up the hill with Prince and Nan. Aryan sees him but doesn't look like he cares. Raja walks up to him and quietly but deathly says how dare you do this to Nan?! Did you even think of the consequences of your actions?!

Aryan replies that yes Bhai Raja, I accept that she is you sister, but I am also related to her in a special way. I love her very much and I know that she loves me as well.

Raja screams Aryan's name and raises his hand to slap him but Aryan grabs his hand before he can do so. Prince looks angry!

Raja and Aryan continue to argue about who is right and who is wrong. Raja gets angry when Aryan says that we have done nothing wrong by loving. Raja grabs Aryan's collar and demands to know what he means by that? Nan does not love you! Aryan scoffs and says if Nan came to me and said that maybe I might believe it, but not from you.

Aryan and Raja turn to her and both demand to know her feelings. She doesn't reply and both demand to know but she still doesn't reply. She puts her hands to her ears and says NO! She says to Raja you want to know my answer right bhaiya? Aryan is correct! Raja is shocked to the core and Aryan looks like he beat a football team all on his own

Nan says that its true that I love him very much. But its also true that now I hate you very much! If you can't respect how will you love me?! I stopped loving you that day when you disrespected my brother! I can only hate you!

Aryan gets really angry with Nan's words and starts choking her! Raja and Prince pull him off and push him away. Raja tends to Nan while Prince and Aryan have a fist fight with each other. Raja turns to see Aryan beating Prince up.

Raja starts beating up Aryan till he can't breathe or get up. Aryan looks like a tomato who has been smushed! LOL

Raja takes a big rock and is about to smash his head with it but Nan and Prince stop him. Raja throws the rock and says only because of Nan I am letting you go once more! Aryan gets up and screams at him and says I will not spare you for this! Aryan is about to hit Raja on the face when Nan pushes Raja out of the way and slaps Aryan right on the face! Everyone is shocked!

Episode Ends

Sorry everyone for a late update.

Awesome episode! Faisal's acting was mind blowing! Along with Raja and Nandani, hats off to them all! I can't wait to see what happens now. Sad though I couldn't get a precap for tomorrow

Still great episode!πŸ‘

Do reply to appreciate my work please😳

Edited by RmmayGrace - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butuna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update.. thanks! πŸ‘
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you 😊 😊 tomato haha πŸ˜†
newsmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great work! πŸ‘ I loved the way you describe all the emotions. 😊
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Oh well done Nandini!!! That is exactly what Aryan deserved from you!!! 😑

Wonder what is next... Aryan just continues pushing his luck!🀒 How will Nilima react to this whole scenario?!?

nice update.hasppy becausearyan deserve it so much.