tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
in the jan 2nd indian episode aryan and nandani scene are just to die for ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the way he ask for forgivenes he is soo good and i hope that he is not cheating her he really shows what obsession is all about the whole episode is just reallly amaizng i just finished watching and i have never ever seen this good acting and i am soo in love with rakhi maybe even addicted you have to watch this episode it was like the best thing i have ver seen on tv and after this i am ofically aryans diwanii
Edited by tumhari? - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I guess he is the villian right. I am not a regular but I love the show now as htey show Aaryan with all chrges up emotions.

But I think the other guy who works in their office would come in the middle.
Edited by lovanika - 16 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
well he had negative shades but i thnk after this episode he will be negative cause he promised that he will destroy raja bahia
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

well he had negative shades but i thnk after this episode he will be negative cause he promised that he will destroy raja bahia

But I love the interaction of Nandini with Aryan more than the other guy. He looks os timid and nice while Aryan has the drive and the force which I like.

tumhari? thumbnail
yah you are right in this episode espacially aryan is soooooooooo intense he begs nandani for forgivenes but when nandan say she hates him he trys to strangle her ohhhhhhh man i am goign completely latoo on faisal 😳 😳
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes! 2days ep. was the best ever!! so good!!!!! 👏
avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OH YES.....I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODE....I JUST LOVE WATCHING ARYAN AND NANDINI....

BUTTHE ENDING WAS JUST NOT WAT I EXPECTED....LUKS LIK NANDINI IS ALL AGAINST ARYAN N SHE HAS GUD REASOONS FOR TAT...

HOPE ARYAN JUST STARTS RESPECTING OTHERS ALONG WITH LOVING NANDINI....
OOOH MAN...HOEP SUCH EPISODES COME AGAIN WHERE ARAYN JUST TRUELY EXPRESSES HIS LOVE FOR NAANDINI N NOT THE DADI FOLLWOINH ARYAN WHREE HE DOES JUST ALL THE WRONG THINGS....
nkmr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse this was the best episode of rakhi but aryan is making fool of nandani.
tumhari? thumbnail
and the best part was that they actually made nandanis decision different from anything i have seenbefore usually in serial they show the girl to say oh i love the guy and faint or somthing
lostworld11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat a mindblowing episode!!! faisal u ae tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! i am so haapy after such a long time i saw a great performance in tv soaps!!! its rakhis come back aftr this episode!! tumhaari....
i think i am also in love with aryan ooooooooooo the way he was pleading to nandani to cum back in his life i burst into tears!!!! 👏 wat a performance cheers to the creative s,director,producers and all the members of rakhi u hav don a splendid job! 👏 !!! faisal i love u.... if nandani is not ready i am ready 😉