RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

First of all......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Ok, this may be a not so detailed updae, kind of brief.

The episode starts with Raja saying to Nil in front of Prince that he has selected a few boys from all then all of the ones that came for rishta. Nil looks very happy as Raja hands her the list. Nil asks Prince which one do you think Nan will like? Prince looks uncomfortable and hesitates. Nil says you should tell us because you are her friend. Prince says that this is life matter, I cannot decie for her. She should decide, I think that would be better. Raja says thats the problem, she isn't back yet.

Nan and Gun are coming back from the mandir when they see the road is blocked. They decide they will take another route and as soon as the driver starts driving the other way, another car cmes in the way an stops their car. Nan an Gun look scaed as Aryan comes out looking really angry.

Aryan comes infront of their car and Gun asks no one in particular Aryan....over here? Aryan walks over to the car and stops infront of Nan's side window. He asks very annoyed to Nan to open the door. She doesn't and Aryan is getting impatient. He walks to the front window and tells the driver to unlockk the door but he doesn't. He gets really angry and walks back to hs car and takes out his cellphone. He calls her but she doesn't pic up. He calls her again and says thorugh the window to pick her phone up. She does.

Aryan tells her on the phone not to hang up because he just wants o talk to her about something. She replies I don't want to talk to you about anything. He hang up and says fine. He walks back to his car and takes out a big bat and is about to attack the car with it. But Nan walks out.

Sorry thts all could do. If anyone can do a full update that would be wonderful.😳

Alright people, now that its possible, I am writing the full update. 😃

Nan walks out o the car and Aryan grabs her hand, and drags her to his car. Meanwhile Gun and the driver try to stop him but Aryan pushes them away. He puts Nan in his car and drives off with her. Gun is yelling for Nan.

In Aryan's car, Nan pleads with Aryan to let her go. But Aryan says otherwise. He tells her that this is the only way for me to talk to you. You didn't leave me any other option. All I wanna do is talk to you.

Nan tells him that Raja Bhaiya finds out he will be very angry with you. Aryan get annoyed and says quiet! Always Raja Bhaiya Raja Bhaiya, now whatever I say will go. And all I wanna do is talk to you.

Raja, Nil and Prince are sitting togeher and talking. Raja tells Prince how happy he is now that Nan will get married soon. He says that he never felt such happiness. And he can't wait till Nan is married off, because she will have settled with her own home. The whole time Raja is talking Prince looks really uncomfortable.

Prince gets up and says that he should go now. Raja asks why, you came here to talk about something important right? Prince looks alittle nervous but says no no, you look busy right now. Raja says no we are waiting for Nan to come home, till then you are not to move a muscle! Nil smiles.

Just then Gun runs into the house crying Bhaiya! Raja looks shocked and demands to know where Nan is. Gun cries and tells Raja everything. Raja looks angry at Aryan. He screams Aryan's name and storms out. But before he can go Nil says I will go with you. Raja turns around and says no, you will not go with me. He says I don't want you to see your brother's death casued your husband! Raja yells and says his death will be caused by me! And he storms out with Prince. Nil looks shocked and very scared.

Episde Ends.

Tomorrow: Raja is beating the crap our of Aryan infront of Nan and Prince.😳

Hope you all like the episode.😛

Edited by RmmayGrace - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you 😊 😊 😊 maybe one of the pics is of prince?
Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update
Hope bhai raja beats aryan really badly
and prince probably upset that his pics isn't among them
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you 😊 😊 aryan sucks 😡
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daddysgirl786

Thank you 😊 😊 aryan sucks 😡

You're welcome! But I don't think Aryan sucks. Sure he is being kind of an idiot, but I guess the news of Nan getting married came to him as a huge shock, like Raja. Except he got the negative shock😕
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok, as romantic as getting kidnapped by a man you love sounds, Aryan just pushed his limits... this is just urghh!!! 😡 On one side he instigates all the bad situations between Raja-Nilima and on the other he behaves like an animal to Nandini... this guy has no sense of decency! 🤢

Hope Raja whacks him and Prince should get a punch or two in there as well! 😉

Wonder what will happen to Nandini's marriage plans now... 😳