RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The Episode starts with everyone sitting in the living room ejoying each other's company. Gujan comes and sees Niki and Ambe locking eyes with each oter and of course she looks upset. Fathema B asks Gunjan if she put masala in the food and she says yes. Just then Nan comes in and look at Raja then at Nil. Nan thinks back to when she saw Nil and Raja sleeping seperately and when she overheard Raja sayingto Nil that she will not have the rights of a wife till Nan is married. Prince is also standing behind Nan

Nan says Raja Bhaiya I want to say something. Raja replies alright what is it? Everyone stands up with him and Nan announces that she is ready to get married. Raja and everyone is shocked! Raja grabs Nan and asks her to repeat what she said and Nan does. Raja hugs her hard and everyone is very very happy! Nil notices though that Nan doesn't look too happy with this.

Raja says that you have given me that biggest happiness in the world! You have no idea how happy I am today. He hugs her again and Nan thinks to herself tat knoing you are happy Raja Bhaya makes me at peace.

Nil is wondeing why Nan doesn't look happy and Prince can also see that she doesn't seem too happy.

Raja is talking to his Amma's pic and is saying that Nan is ready for mariage! Amma your dream will be true very soon now! I wll find the perfect boy for our Nan, just like you wanted.

Nil is quietl watching this fromth back and is thinking to herself that for some reason Nan doesn't seem happy about her own decision...why? I must find out I must!

Niki is trying to call Aryan to tell him abou Nan's news, but he isn't picking up. Just then Ambr coms from behind her and asks who is it that she wants to talk so much. She says someone. No doubt they start flirting when Niki's phone rings and its Aryan returnig her call. She hesitates because of Amber and Amber tells her to pick up the phone. At the same time Fathema B calls Amber and he doesn't listen.

Niki picks up and says Hi. On the other ed Aryan says you left message in my phone saying you wana tell me somethin about Nan. What is it?

Niki tries not to say too much becaus of Amber, but Fathma B calls him again and he goes. Right after he leavs Nikki tels him quickly that Nan is ready for marriage. Aryan is shocked then very angry.

Nan is in her room painting when Nil comes and plain out asks her what made her change her decision about marriae. Nan looks uncomfortable bit replis because Bhabi, I thought about it and Raja bhiya and everyone is right. Just because of what happened before doesn't mean that I shouldn't think about my future, which is going to be filled with happiness with whoever I marry. Nan truns to Nil again and smiles and says, If you all kep asing me I might change my decision. Both girls smile and hug eachother. Nil leaves.

Gun and Nan are in the temple next day praying. Gun prays that Amber and her wll be together soon. And Nan prays that she and her whole family, espceially Raja and Nil be very happy. they both leave.

Nan and Gun are sitting around the temple when two ladies come and talk about how happy one of them is because her DIL in going to be a mother soon. Nan andGun hear and Nan looks really sad. Gun says lets go Nan. They both walk down the steps. Gun tries to change the topic to make Nan happy but it doesn't wok because Nan sees agroup of kids playing a balloons. She thinks back when Aryan brought her balloons and she became so happy.

Epsode Ends.

Tomorrow: Aryan takes a bat and is about to hit Nan's car. and Nan andGun look very scared.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much 😊 😊 hope raja thinks of prince or i hope prince says something so he can get with nan 😊
thk u for the update.poor andni.i hate anbr and nikki,s romance,
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aryan is such a freak... he could not make Nandini happy, so no-one else should even get a chance?!? Even though she deserves it... He so does not deserve her or her love!