POOJA_1234 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The scene starts from yesterday where nandini puts the light on and both of them stand shocked. Nandini keeps questioning them why are they sleeping like this bhai raja gets scared and keeps avoiding looking at her nandini then questions nilima but she keeps quiet and keeps darting worried glances at bhai raja. then bhai raja's eyes fall on the AC remote he slowly goes to it and increases the remote and stops nandini in between of her questioning and tells her that she really wants to know why they were sleeping separate she says yes he shows her the remote and the temperature and tells her this is the reason nandini gets confused bhai raja tells her that he was not feeling well and he didn't want to put the ac nilima told to off the AC but I didn't want to spoil her sleep because of me I should do at least this much for my wife.

nandini doesn't look convinced so raja bhaiyya hold nilima shoulders and tells her really that he's become a joru ka gulam and how can he tell his sister all this nandini looks happy and tells him that there is nothing bad in being a joru ka gulam but she tells nilima that don't let this gulam forget her sister raja bhaiyya tells her that will never happen nandini is about to leave when raja bhaiyya stops her and asks her what happened so late at night she came to meet him nandini covers up by saying that she saw bhoot pictures before sleeping and got scary dreams raja bhaiyya scolds her for it they wish goodnight to each other and leave as she leaves nilima tells bhai raja that today if nandini would have got to know the truth then she would feel really bad then they show nandini stopping half way and saying that raja bhaiyya was not feeling well let me go and ask him if he took medicines she walking back and she reaches the room and hears raja bhaiyya saying that he wont touch her till nandini settles in her life nandini gets upset and goes and cries in her room.

NEXT MORNING

next morning they show nandini gardening in the morning she's lost in thought and by mistake she cuts the flowers by mistake she gets shocked and gets upset and at that moment prince comes there and tells her to sign as raja bhaiyya has told her to but she's still lost in thought so he asks her why is she so upset she tells him that by mistake he cut the good flowers instead of the weeds so prince tells her that she did a good thing as she's allowing the other buds to bloom otherwise they have to wait these flowers to get dried and then only they can bloom and tells her if you can you would blame this also on your fate she says yes its my fate that I have destroyed 2 lives that I have destroyed bhai raja and nilima bhabhi's lives prince asks her what she means she tells him the whole story he tells her that its not her fault and its their decision as they want her to have a good life. She says that he is right our life doesn't wait for us we have to move on with life and tells him that she's ready to get married an that she's going to tell everyone now itself.

Episode ends with her walking way and prince looking at her

Preview: nandini tells bhai raja that she's ready for marriage and bhai raja looks shocked and prince is standing behind her.

guys plz leave your views hope you like the update

Edited by POOJA_1234 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you 😊 😊
hope she marries prince 😊
kieraknightley1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you i alwys wait for someone to write an update thanks pooja 123 👏
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Poor Nandini... she feels forced to make a decision... hope she realises Prince loves her and Raja lets them get marries. He will take care of her... hope she does not end up with another cruel man 🤢