POOJA_1234 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts from yesterday's scene where raja bhaiya hears Aryan speaking to dadi about having the pooja with nilima and Raja bhaiyya just walks off. and Aryan thinks to himself that its a good thing that dadi called nilima home as this is the way he can bring differences between raja bhaiyya and nilima and nilima will help him in getting closer to nandini.and bhai raja also did the right thing as his anger would make nilima think that you don't love her and then dadi will create differences between you and her .

In nilima house (maayka)

She makes tea and gives it to dadi and dadi tries to make her emotional by saying that after she left no one drinks tea in the house including Aryan

Nilima gets surprised and ask how can Aryan stop drinking tea he could never stay without tea Aryan says from behind that he could not stay without his sister also so what is tea. He asks her to make tea for him with her hands and dadi smiles wickedly.

They start remembering their childhood days and e tells her that she used to everything to make him happy she used to get him anything he wanted so Aryan says that today also he wants to ask her something he tells that he wants nandini he loves her even today he catches her hand and begs her

but nilima takes her hand away and tells him that when one doesn't give support to their love one looses it and whatever your fault you have to bear it the pain which u gave nandini was too much u have to bear it punishment which is to stay away from her she begs him to go ahead with his life and find someone else but leave nandini alone

As nandini would never come back into his life never.

In raja bhaiyya house

every one are sitting around amber keeps msg ing nikita and nandini ask her who is msging her so much she covers up by telling her its her collage friend just then raja bhaiyya enters and ask for nilima and looks quiet angry nandini tells her that dadi came to take her for the suhhag pooja , raja bhaiyya gets angry and asks why dadi came here after insulting our family so much how dare she come here and hoe can nilima go without asking have I ever stopped her no matter how much enmity we have with that family have I ever stopped her

then nandini says that she tried to call u but ur phone was switched off and when she called the office they said u were in a meeting and when dadi tried to force her she didn't go she went only when we said her to go raja bhaiyya gets surprised and ask her really and then nandini ask him to ask fathema b so fathema b says that since you gave me the place of your mother I felt I could allow her to go nikita thinks that this nandini always spoils her plans.

in nilima house she keeps waiting for raja bhaiyya to come she thinks that maybe he got angry at that time dadi comes and tells her to not worry as he must be busy and if he doesn't com then ill drop you at that nilima says that u don't worry I know hell come even if its late I know hell come and pick me up

In raja bhaiyya house

nandini gives him tea and tells him to go and pick bhabhi up but raja bhaiyya says that he wont go but nandini keeps insisting and tells him that our relations are with bhabhi we should look at her feeling also why don't u see it as ur going to pick up your wife and not that houses daughter and dadi has asked for forgiveness but raja bhaiyya gets up from there and walks away.

he goes to his room and remembers the scene when dadi insults fathema b he walks around in anger and sees nilima pic on the table and remembers the scene when she tells him there is no sorry / thank you in a husband wife relation only understanding and raja bhaiyya thinks to himself how can I go there.

In nilima house

she keeps waiting Aryan and dadi go to her and tell her that maybe he's still angry with us and wont come they ask her to go to sleep and morning they'll drop her she turns to go when raja bhaiyya calls her from behind she turns with tears in her eyes he tell them that as a husband I have come to pick my wife up but as a brother I cant get into the house he tells nilima that shell have to cross the line and come to him nilima turns to dadi and tells her that didn't I tell you that hell come to pick me up she take her bag and takes aashiwaad from dadi and goes to raja bhaiyya. They go away from there episode ends on dadi and Aryans shocked faces.

Preview: - nandini and price are in the mandir and Aryan comes there and catches her hand prince gets angry and tells him to leave her else and Aryan tells him to stay n his limits.

Edited by POOJA_1234 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you soo much 😊 😊 😊
nilima really rocks I hope she doesn't go negative