RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The Episode starts with Nan asking Nil if she has or hasn't seen the wound on Raja's shoulder. Nan and Niki wait for an answer. Nil alittle nervous replie oh that wound, yes yes I saw it. just forgt these things. Niki says toNil to get ready quickly while she goes and makes an importnt phone call. After Niki leaves, Nan again asks Nil about Raja's wound and if she has orhas not seen it on his shoulder. Nil says he was telling me and I fell asleep. Nan doesn't look convinced at all. Niki is also hearing all this quietly but runs away quickly.

Dadi, Fathema B and another girl (I think Gunjan maybe) are sitting and talking and Dai reuests Fathema B that for this Pooja Raja should sit with Nil in this. Fathema B looks uncomfortable about it. Dadi continues and says that I will not force this on you all. But it would be nice if he was there. Fathema B agrees and says RAja will be there to pck Nil up. Just then Nil and Nan come downstairs and Nikki and Dadi have an eye contact, and Nil and Dadi leave.

Dadi brings Nil home and tells Aryan look whos home. Aryan looks at Nil and thinks back to when Raja kicked him out of te house on Nan birthday. He walks up to Nil now nd smils ad says welcome back. Dadi says you wait here I'll be back in a minute. Nil looks happy and Dadi comes back n does arthi for Nil and Aryan smiles. The al come inside.

Pooja starts and tey all sit there and all look happy. Nil performs all the rituals and does arthi for everyone. Pandit asks Nil were the pooaghar is and Nil takes him away to show him where it is. After she leaves, Dadi says that Nil did not take permission to come here from Raja because he was too busy.

Nil entes her old room and is happy to see it and looks at old photo and sts her be whn Dadi comes in and sees her. Dadi walks to her and gives her sweets. Dadi sits ext to her. The share a sweet moment together.

Dadi wants to ask her something bu stops herself bu Nil notices and tells Dadi to ask away. Nil says I am very happy in my inlaws home. Nil continues to parise her family. Dadi says I pray tht all your words stay this true. Dadi explains to her that you have changed for your inlaws and thats is good, an your inlaws gave you lots of love too. But Nil, what about your own life. You had wshes also. Nil says she doesn't understand. Dadi says please don't misunderstnd me as I am your Dadi and your own.

Dadi expreses her pain when she sees that Nil has to listen and does only what the younger daughter of the hous says. and Dadi says in everything, Nan is consdered first and is always given the charge, watever she wants, you aren't even considered. You areaways sitting by her feet doing whatever she wants. You aren't treated like the elder DIL of the house.

Nil says I understand your feelings. But you must believe me Dadi I am very happy over there. And as far as Nan is concerned. Let me ask you something Dadi. When Aryan ge married one day, will my position change in this house?

Dadi looks shocked.

Nil contines and says that however Nan was treated before I came along is the same after I came. And besides she will marry soon beause the talk of her marriage is going on. So shouldn't she getal the love from her brother that she deserves? And after that, wheevr Raja does something, he will ask me fist right?

After that Nil leaves from the room and Dadi gets up and Dadi thinks to herself that I will make you understand Nil that Nan has more right over Raja than you. And in order for you to have all th rights that you deserve, I hav to seperate Nan from Raja. And I will do this soon!

In the office, Aryan asks if Raja is here and someone tells him that he is a meeting and Aryan waits till he sees him and quietly calls Nil but oud eough so Raja can hear. Aryan asks over the phone and says oh Didi you have reached home for the Pooja? Raja sees this and looks very angry. Prince is also with Raja.

Aryan says things like you may be upset with me but you will never break a relationship. and I will come as soon as possible to see you. Aryan hags p the phone and smirks secretly and leaves.

Raja is left tere thinking why would Nil go to his house when yesterday I kicked him out of my home? And that too without my permission?!

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Dadi say to Nil to rest the night and we will drop you home tomorrow. Don't wait for Raja.

HOpe you all like!
So sorry I couldn't do updates on time last week. I was way too busy😳 but hopefully I will be doing them on time now😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 👏 👏
thnk u for rhe update.daadi and aryan r too much.i cant understand raja.
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadi and Aryan are so evil... they just can't let R-N be happy!