+::+Happy Birth Day--Faisal Raza Khan+::+

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

If you like the Party then get on move your Body…

As Fans n Friends of Faisal Coming

As we know the month of Decemeber…. Is a Party time with Christmas and New year round the corner and to add in the list we have another Huge reason to hit the Dance Floor as…we are celebrating the Birthday of another one of the Sweetest, Cutest and Nicest Baddie of small Screen..Yeah…it's the birthday of..

The Delhi Dude…the very Stylish ,the very Hip and the Very Deadly

Faisal Raza Khan!!

Wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day

🥳..🥳

For Sagittarius (Dhanu) Ascendant or Lagna indicates good opportunities for reaping the results of your hard work. This year could bring the desired improvements in financial position. Relations with people of good standing will help you in getting the desired position and standing in life. You should avoid taking any decisions in haste as it could boomerang back on you. Chances of foreign traveling are there for who are expecting the same.(Where are you going Faisal ?😆)

Siggy Time..Free to use for alll...

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

page designed by nishtha

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Message Time.....

From your Friends and Fans

🥳🥳🥳

By Mehak

Hi frk its ur birthday and all i wanna say is keep rocking the world i love ur acting as a negative role mroe thn postivite ofcourse u r my full time villion dost ..you are an amazing human being and i am glad you are my friend enjoy the day partyyy hard dance a lot 😆😆 hope u get loadss of gift and also wish you a very good luck for ur new role in praiwar the team is getting a fabulous actor and i am shure everyone will love there like always..

Once again wish you all the happiness in life may you get all the things u aim for and all ur dreams come true...love and luck always..muahh😊

Hey Faisal...

🤗

Faisal Many happy Returns of the Day...May god bless you with best of things always and you continue Rocking our television screen with your electrifying performances😳I have not met a person as charming as you..a wonderful humna being with load of humour and witt!A person who knows how to bring smile on every face !

Hope this Friendship lasts forever as being your friend is a gift in itself!!

God Bless..and love ya loads..

-Anju-

by Nishtha😳

Happy Birthday Faisal..

Yipeeeeeeeee yabadabadoooooo << Our trade mark Ishtyle😆

Many happy returns of the day and i wish that all your dreams , wishes come true this year and you get the best things always…continue rocking the Delhi dude! You are one of the most humblest, sweet and funny guy I have ever come across in my life..will never forget "Cash meri aankhon mein " and your advice as how to be careful in money matters…be like this always and our analysis or dissection of Movies will continue next year as well okies !!😆

And you know Faisal :Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.😆

Now me cant be formal with you so..enjoy you day and have a blast , Enjoy Mumbai while me freezing here!

With tons and tons and millions of wishes love and luck!

Nishi

Many Happy Retruns of the day Faisal

Wish u get the best in life and hope that u go on bringing smile on the face of all your fan's for years to come.

-Khushi -

Hi Faisal

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday...May God Bless you with many more shows to come..and may this year proves to be the bestest for you!

Nina

By ankhujulover:-

heyy faisal...

happy bdayy dear...wishing u loads n tonnes of happiness and success....Today on ur big day thts ur bday n forever...have loads of fun and have a blast with a biggg partyy....Enjoy and god bless...Loads of hugs...Anku/Ankita...Ur frnd frm chandigarh..hehe

By *Shifali*

Hey Faisal,

I love the roles you play in Solhah Singgaar and Rakhi. I would just like to say, keep on doing rocking roles like these. And coming to the point, I would like to wish you a very very very very very Happy Birthday.

Hope you have a great day, and a great life.

F - Fabulous
A - Awesome
I - Intelligent
S - Superb
A - Adorable
L - Lovable

Yours one and only, True Fan
Shifali

By huda23:-

oh srry i didnt get wat u were saying lolzz oki put the message as:Happy Birthday Faisal....altho ur evil in SS ur really the cutest guy in tht soap. i enjoy ur evilness kz i luv the way u act evil.ur acting is like a real life show so newayys have fun on urbday gud luck in ur bright future ahead of u

Hi i'm avani..a big fan of yours since i saw betiyaan on star one. Your performances..just make you #1 ...for your negative roles. I loved the positive role that you played in rakhi...till it turned negative. but either way ur role rocks as ayran. I wish you the best in life.. I know your birthday december 23rd..so may all ur dreams come true!

love,
avani.

By Timewaster:-

Happy Birthday!! Faisal! Hope you have a rocking day! Just totally love your evil avatar in Solah Singarr! But would like to see you in something positive as well.! But the fact remains no matter what you do, you would be great at it! Anyways, here's to wishing u a happy birthday!!

- Your No.8967 fan (since u must already have tons of fans! I guess I would be the 8967st fan!)

come join us..and Have fun..

Many Happy Returns of the Day again...

🤗From your Friends/Fans at IF🤗

(Special thanks to Mehak for Collecting the messages😳)

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Gr8 post Nish...
Many Many happy returns of the day Faizal
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
gr8 post Nish!.. 👏

Happy Bday Faisal!.... 😛
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wicked post nishthaaaaaaaa 👏 im impressed 😆

happppppy b'day to faisal..have a wicked day 😃
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😳 ROCKING POST NISHU BHISHU🤗

Happy Birthday Faisal......... May you get loads of happiness and success in your life.........

All the best for your future projects!!

Luv,

Shagun
ammmu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mehak you didnt get my PM?? 😳 No problem, here's my msg -

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Faisal!!! 🤗🤗🤗 Wishing U Many Many Happy Returns...

I've chatted with you few times, and i must say you're one of the friendliest people I know.. and always so fun-loving, so opposite your telly roles 😉 Hope you have a great birthday and so nice that your's and mine are so close 😳 take care!

Love, Ammu 🤗

And nishuuuuuuuuuu beautiful post yaar👏👏👏

Edited by ammmu - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful birthday post nish!👏👏

happy birthday faisal!🤗🤗🤗 i've only chatted with you once when you registered on IF but even then, you gave me an impression on what a warm sweet person you are.😛 you even said you preferred calling me jigglypuff instead of leena because it's more catchy. hehe.. i love your sense of humour & your acting is also fabulous!👏👏

i've heard a lot about you from nishtha & she always tell me how sweet you are to her. i hope you never change from being the sweetheart you are & here's wishing you many more happy returns of the day!🥳🥳🥳

lots of love & good wishes,

leena🤗🤗🤗

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy bday faisal 👏 👏
may all ur wishes and dreamz cum tru
have a fab day!! 😃
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy birthday, Faisal!!!!