tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thats all i can say about todays USA episode i just loved how nandani reacted and stood up for her self i just loved i was hoping the episode would not end lol i just started watching this show and it has become my favorite because it is actually very nice it shows the close bond of a bahi behan love this serial do tell me what you thought of the episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what episode u on bout when she refuses to maryy aryan
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yh she was brilliant but one thing i never understood was y did she wait till she was at the mandap she could have refused 2 marry him before 😆 typical drama
but yh she was good as she refused to have dis kind of discrimination and you now what people still do it its 🤢
nkmr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yh u r absolutely right amreen that she was brilliant but one thing i never understood was y did she wait till she was at the mandap she could have refused 2 marry him before typical drama
but yh she was good as she refused to have dis kind of discrimination and you now what people still do it its 🤢
raj02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea i jus watched that episode too and i loved it..i was happy for nadani..i am glad she doesn't get married to aryan because he is bad and ugly... 🤢
who does she end up marrying..plz tell me cuz i really wanta know...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u loved nandini.. i loved how nilima tells dadi all that.. aryan ki dulhan lao ge par mera dulha/suhaag/pati kaise lao ge..(cant remember exact dialogue) i was like GO NILIMA!!!!!