RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Nan showing everyone the things she got for them. Nan gave a beautiful sari to Raja and said to give it to Nil from his hands. Nil was very happy and thanks her. Just then Amber calls Nikki down and of course Gunjan isn't happy with this. Amber introduces them and says she is the newest member of our family. They greet each other and Nan gives her prasad from the mandir. Nikki takes it and promises that no one will be able to save Raja's family from destruction now.

Niki calls Dadi and tells her how weird Raja and Nan act together. It's not normal. Dadi laughs and says well now you saw for youself how Raja and Nan love each other. Nikki promises that he'll create distances between them both.

Nan is talking with everyone about all the fun she had on her trip. She says how Kadam Bari auntie got stuck through doors of the mandir. Everyone laughs ad everyone is all happy. Nil is tier from laughing and says stop Nan stop now she laughs. Fathema B says that Nan should rest now. Nan says no, it's aready morning. Raja says justrest for now, then we'll do what you want ok? She replies ok. Everyone leaves but Nan stops Gunjan and says you should stay and talk with me. Raja is about to walk out the door and turns back to see her. Nan is talking like a little child with Gunjan. Raja comes back and kisses her face and hands.

Nan asks Raja if something is bothering him because she's been getting that sort of feeling since she came back. Raja brshes it off and says no no, I was just worried when you weren't here. Nan doesn't look convinced but says alright. He leaves.

As soon as he leaves, she asks Gunjan what happened when I left? I feel it now looking at you and felt it when Raja Bhaya hugged me. Gunjan doesn't want to tell her but she does. Nan is shocked.

In the morning, everyone is singing prayers and after that Nan asks about why he didn't tell her about what happened. Nan assures them that it wasn't Raja or Nil's fault for what happened and tells them that Raja can't do anything wrong. Raaja is happy. Nan goes to Nikki and praises her for what she did and stood on the side of good. Nikki says no it because of your brother's love and the people in this house. Nan and Nikki shakes hands to be friends. Gunjan sees this and as a bad feeling about this.

Nikki thinks to herself that Nan just made my work easier for me. Now in a few days eeryone will forget that there used to be a happy little family here HAHAH! Amber is smiling like a goofball.

Nan gives everyone prashad.

Nil is thinkin about how happy Raja is and Nan comes and asks her about what she is smiling. Nil replies that because Nan is back that is why everyone is happy now. Nan begs Nil to go shopping with her and pick clothes out for Raja. Nil gets shy and Nan thinks its so cute. Nan says if you're still so shy, then how were you feeling on the night of your wedding jokingly.

Nil get alittle sad and thinks about that night.

Episode ends.

Tomorrow: Nil Prince and Nan bump into Aryan in the mall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank you 😊 😊 really appreciate your work