RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The episode starts with Aryan and Dadi confused and somewhat shocked about Nisha's return with her suitcase. She walks up to them and tells them that everything that they worked for is all gone because of her mistake. Dadi and Aryan are really angry with her and say, How could you let this happen?! Aryan looks at her and says I gave you such a fat check and you promised us so many things and you didn't do anything! He also asks her where her sis is. Nish gets angry hearing her name and tells them what happened. Dadi asks how could she do such a thing?!

Just then they hear a voice that say Nikki can do anything anytime! They all see that Nikki is standing in front of them. Nish gets angry. Nikki says to ensure our success I can and will do anything. She explains herself and her idea to all three of them and says tha this was the only way to keep Raja in our hands. Dadi is proud and so is Nish.Nikki goes on and on about how she will destroy Raja and turn his own brother against him. Nikki tells them that he needs some time to gain more of their trust before she does anything big. They all agree.

Dadi tells her that she should be aware of Nan. Who is also very strong. Nikki promises their win to Dadi. They all shake on it.

BREAK

Nil and Raja are talking about Nan and how mch they both miss her. Raja says she should just come back now, I miss her too much. Nil quietly replies that in a way it is better that she wasn't here. Raja turns to her and is shocked to hear her say such things. Nil assures hi that she didn't mean it like that. She says that if she were here right now, and saw how you were insulted by Nish she wouldn't ave been able to bear it. Raja realizes what she is saying and nods his head. Nil tells him to go to sleep. She gets his blankets out and sets it up on the couch and tells him again to sleep. They both go to bed in different places and Nil turns the lights off.

Outside a car stops in front of thr Thakur home. A beautiful girl steps out and is happy to be home.

Raja wakes up in his sleep and starts calling out for Nan. Nil goes to hi while he runs downstairs.

Outside Nan runs towards he door and is looking for her keys. She is annoyed that she can't find the. Prince asks her if she has them. She replies that she does.

Raja and Nil run downstairs and turn the lights on. Nil explans that mabe we were talking about Nan and thats why you think she is here. Raja says no my heart tells me that she is here and run to the front door.

Just as Nan turns the key Raja opens the door and smiles like he never seen her before. She is also extremely happy to see him. Nil is also very ery happy to see her friend.

Raja opens his arms to her ans she runs into them. Background music starts playing. They both share a very sweet moment. raja is caressing her face when she notices the bandaid on his hands, and asks about it. He tells her nothing but she wants to know. He brushes it off, and brings her inside. Raja invites Pince and Kadam auntie. Raja calls out to everyone to come downstairs. Everyone comes down and are all vey extremely happy to see their Nan has returned. Raja talks about how much he missed her and how he doesn't want her to leave like that again.

Nikki is watching all of this fro the top of the stairs.

Raja threatens to beat her if she leaves like that again. She challenges him and he pulls her ear. Nan pretends to have tummy ache and Raja gets worried.
She laughs and says got you! they both laugh and Nan meets everyone. Amber teases her and Raja hugs them both.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Nan asks about Raja's wounded hand

So sorry for the late update.😳

I think it was a very sweet episode for brothers and sisters. I just hope this doesn't mean that Nil and Raja will become distant againπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank you 😊 😊 really appreciate your work