RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode started from yestrday when everyone saw the computer here Nish was talking to herself abou she will break Nil and Raja together. Everyone slowly turs to Nish who looks scared for her life. Nil slowly walks up to Nish stares at her for a few moments and then slaps her as hard as she can.

She screams in Nisha's face and says I feel like killing you right here and right now! I feel ashamed to have a friendship with the likes of you.! Then Raja comes up and slowly says we gave you respect because we thought you were Nil's friend. Se gave you so much love and respect, and you backstabbed her?! No one will ever keep you as a friend in their house anymore! His voice got louder and louder and he yelled why did you do such a thing? What did you have against her?! Nish stays silent. ANd Raja says I havenever hit a woman in my life. And I don't want to do that right now either. So leave before I lose all my control!

Nish picks her bag up but before she can grab the handle, srprisingly Nikki grabs her bag and throws across the room, and looks deathly at Nish. Everyone is shocked. Nikki says Jijuis right. You are a bad excuse for a woman. I wish you weren't my sister! Nish is shocked at Nikki's outburst. Nishasks hve you gone mad! You are going against me for these people!? Nikki quickly replies that I am siding with the truth. I am an ophan again but thats alrightbecause it beats being your sister everyday! She grabs Nish by the hand and drags her out. and says get out! She throws her suitcase at her and closes the doors.

After closing the doors she starts crying and says n behalf of my sister, I would like to apologize. Fathema B says you shouldn't be sorry. After today, never call yourself an orphan. You are part of this family now, what say Nil? Nil walks up to Nikki and replies to Fathema B's statement by saying that yes, you are part of our family. Amber also insists and Gunjan looks upset that why is HE so insisting? Nikki looks grateful an says this isn't a houe, its a temple, and all of you are the Gods of this temple. Raja also says that you should stay here. With that Raja walks away tierd. And Nikki looks very grateful.

Raja is standing by the pool when Nil comes with the first aid kit (Remember yesterday he hurt himself when he tied to kill himself?)

Nil walks up to him and Raja says that none of this is your fault. In fact you were the first person stand up for me and believe in me. Not many people are blessed with a wife like you. Nil is getting emotional and very happy and jumps into his arms. Raja welcomes her with open arms. They share a very sweet moment together. Then they seperate and Raja say now you can clean the wound. They sit down on the bench and she starts working on it and whil Raja keeps staring at her. She looks up and they share eye contact. Raja keeps saying that he is very lucky to have a woman like you in his life. Nil is shy.

Amber tries to get Nikki to drink his famos coffee, and Nikki is still a little teary eyed. She smiles though and he starts flirting as usual, and Gunjan is watching both of them getting upset. They bid each other goodnight and Amber leaves.

Dadi and Aryan are happily talking abou their vicotry nd how Nish attacked Raja's self respect and Aryan is also very happy. Just then the doorbell rings and Nish is standing there with her suitcase. Aryan nd Dadi are somewhat shocked and confused.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Dadi says how could Niki do something like this?! They all hear a voice from the door that says Nikki can do anything she wants!

Good epiode overall! I'm glad that Nish is out in the open now. But this new thing with Nikki is confsing because I can't tell is she is pretending to be good or really has changed for the better.

Really sweet and cute scenes with RN today😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot RmmayGrace 👏
bBSs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx alot!! Nikki is going o be the next villan in th estory to split nil and raja but without them knowing and playing sweet..
bBSs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx alot!! Nikki is going o be the next villan in th estory to split nil and raja but without them knowing and playing sweet..
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nikki also has an evil design 🤢 🤢
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bBSs

yeah totally agree wid u...... she is new villan bt where 's Nandini..i meanwhen wil she cm bk from her Yatra..its so long now......only she can save nil & raja's marriage now...

hope she will cm bk soon