RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts from last week and Dadi is saying you must havedone something wong thats why they don't believe you. Nish retorts that she did exactly the way they had planned, but veryone believes that Raja blindly! No one believes us.

Dadi says forget what they household people are saying or believing. I want to know what does Raja feel about this. What has he said in his defense? Nikki replies this time and says, it looks like he thinks that he might have done something wrong and is crying in his room.

Dadi is happy and says that we were successul that means. Both girls look confused while Dadi continues. She says that where I wanted to attack, I did. Now both of you watch how this poison in his mind spreads throughout his whole body. Nikki and Nish still look confused. Dadi explains to them that Raja is very sensitive about these matters regarding women. SO he is injured and will keep thinking that he is at fault. That will tear him apart slowly and son Nil will also start believing that he is the culprit. Now both Nikki and Nisha understand and reassure Dadi that they will keep attacking him just like this and worse. They bid eachother goodbye.

Dadi promises herself that she will cause Raja more and more pain!

Nish and Nikki hae packed their bags and are shoting Nil's name and Nil and Gunjan, and Amber show up with Nil at the top of the stairs. They walk down and stand right infront of the girls. Right when they come down, Raja appears at the top of the stairs and watches everything. Nish tells Nil that she is very grateful for all the love and respect you gave us. But the kind of love you have for people ids just blind love. I wish you could understand the wrong and right in people. We understand that you love your husband, but what kind of love is this that you can't eve see his mistakes?! How could you forgive his mistakes and forget that you are also a woman, and couldn't understand another woman's pain?! She keeps crying her fake tears and saying stupid things. Finally at the end, she says that she is leaving and blesses her saying hat evry gril is not like me. She is about to leave when Raja drops the vase from the top and slowly comes down. He puts his hands together as if begging for forgiveness.

He says plase forgive me, though I am not capable of asking. Please Nish, want you to punish me. Everyone is shocked. He goes on and says that I am not able to show my face anymore to anyone. I shouldn't be alive even. He frantically looks around for something, and he finds a knife by the fruits and he runs and grabs it. Everyone to him except Nish and Nikki. Nish smirks but Nikki looks kind of worried. Everyone tries to grab the knife from him while he attacks himself with it. Fathema B takes the knife from him and says I did not raise a weakling! Raja goes back to Nish and explains that he would never do such a thing. He says that I rspect women very much and would never stand for such rudeness towards women, so howcould I do omething like that. Nish looks at him as if she doesn't believe him. He explains in front of everyone what had happened when he got home. He also says that some one was screaming for help. After all that he says that I tried to remember everything as much as I could but nothing came tomy mind. but nothing came to my mind. But if you saty that something like this happened, then you must be right. But please understand that I never did this intentionally. I love Nan more than anything in this world. I swear by her that I didn't do this on purpose.

Nish smiles and thinks of Dadi's words about how much he will blame himself and he will break down quick and keeping blaming himself.

Raja once again begs for forgiveness so muc that he isn't able to stand right so Ambr and Nil help him sit down. Nil removes the laptop where Raja is about to sit and puts it on the table and accidently turns it on. On the screen it shwsNish putting tablets in Raja's water and it shows Nish talking to herself and saying hw this will break up Nil and Raja forever. Everyone is comepletely shocked and can't believe what they are seeing! Nish is scared and shocked!!!

Episode Ends

Sorry no precap for tomorrow.

How did you all think of this episode? I think alotof good things are to come for this show now. It looks very interesting!

Bravo toAyub for his acting!πŸ‘ Well done. I really looked like he pured his heart out onscreenπŸ‘

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kieraknightley1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update wow that was a roking epiii cant wait to see what happens next πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gr8 now raja is not at fault.
nkmr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya ayub khan is doing a great job.
rahmata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update