RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with the family bringing Nikki into the house when all of them hear Nisha screaming and yelling for help. Together, they all run upstairs and see Raja on top of Nisha who is crying. Raja doesn't look like he knows what is going on and passes out after Nish pushes him of her and runs and hugs Nil who looks shoced to the core. Everyone is shocked beyond belief. Nikki smiles secretly and so does Nisha. She then runs to her sister and says I wouldn't be able to show my face if anything happened. Raja woke up and is looking confused at Nil. Nikki starts acting along side Nsha and asks her what were you here anyways, weren't you at a meeting? Nish replies yes I was, but the meeting ended early and I decided to come home ad he was already here and held onto me and wouldn't let go of me. (What a liar!😡 ) Raja isn't saying nything but you can tell his eyes are denying everything.

Nish hugs Nil again, but realizes that she isn't getting a response of any sort from Nil. So Nisha says Nil what yor husband tried with me was wrong and shouldn't have happened! Nil pushes Nish away and yells NO! I don't believe he could do such a thing! I don't believe you at all! Nil goes to Raa's side and tells him to get up and look at what she is saying about you. Slowly Fathema B also goes to Raja and sits beside and says no matter what people say, that doesn't make a difference to me, I know my Raja is not like that. Soon enough Gun joins them and says that even if God came and said this I wouldn't believe it!

Nisha and Nikki are very much shocked! Silently Amber also joins his family and looks like he doesn't believe Nish at all. Nish starts yelling nd screaming and insulting Raja by sayng he is a hungry animal. Why would a married man do such a thing. You all believe him to be God but after what he did today, how could you think that I am wrong and he isn't!? He is characterless! No shame.

Amber is getting angrier by the second. And he yells at the top of his lungs and tells Nisha to shutup! He walks up to her and say you are insulting my brother, how dare you!? Nikki is pretty shocked. He can't control himself and starts chokin Nisha and everyone is scared and shocked. Nikki tries to pry his hands off of her sister. Nil Gun and Fathema B pull Amber back and even Raja is telling him to stop. Though he is stubling on his words. Gun and Fathema B take Amber away. Nil goes back to Raja and tells him to get up. This time Nikki starts talking and says we know you love him, but what we say today, what about that!? Fathema B comes back with water and sprinkles some on Raja's face. Fathema B retorts that even if my God came and told me this happened, I swear by that God that I wouldn't believe it.

Slowly everything comes back to Raja and he starts remembering what had happened. Raja doesn't believe what he did and pushes Nil and Fathema B away. But Nil reassures him that we don't believe anything these girls are saying. Raja yells at both women to let him go. He runs out of the room and they follow leaving Nish and Nikki alone. They both smile at their success.

Everyone is at Raja's door trying to open it. Amber breaks down the door and goes to Raja but Fathema B stops him and says let Nil go. Nil goes and sits next to Raja and tries to comfort him but he keeps saying go away don't touch me. She doesn't listen, instead she says that I believe you. Just because Nisha said something doesn't mean that it's true. I not only believe you are my god but I also know it. Both are crying. Raja just said I am a sinner!

Nish and Niki cal Dadi and tell her everything. Dadi sounds very happy and says that mean Nil won't stay with Raja anymore. She must have said some really mean things to him. What did she say. Nish replies that she didn't say a word to him!

Sorry Episode Ends. It got cut off Hope you guys like this still

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ...i saw this episode...

at the end it shows that nil is still trying to pacify raja.
and in the precap..
it shows nilima slapping nisha and saying...

"mujhe apne aap pe sharam aa rahi hai ki maine tumse dosti ki!!!
tjay-z thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update 😛
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nil should throw these girls out of her house.Nish will fake pregnancy now 😡 😡 😡
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
nish and nikki are toooo bad