RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Nil Nish and Nikki are sitting and waching tv with Fathema b, and Gun comes and sits next to her mother and there both happy. Amber is waching Nikki and Nish signals Nikki to start acting again. She picks up the paper and says we should all go to the handicrafte show. Amber doesn't want everyon to o but everyone decides tha they will go, including Fathema B, ladies night out. Everyone leaves. Nikki comes up to Amber and asks him if he will take them. He replies, you don't have to ask, I'll take you because I want to. Of course they end up flirting again! And Gun sees and looks sad. They both leave to get ready.

Everyone is ready and Ambr joins them but Gun says no this is just ladies day. They all argue about if Amber should go or not. In the end, its decided that Amber should go as a bdy guard. Gun looks angry at Amber.

They all walk towards the car when Nikki secretl calls Nisha and Nish acts as if there is a huge meeting and she can't go. She insists that they go and she'll join them later. Nikki and Nish share a secret smile.

Nish goes back to the house and tell the servants to take the day off and watch a movie. Sh gives them money and they leave. After they leave Nisha takes Raja's drink and adds sleeping pills to it. She laughs and talks to herself about her plan an how she will lure him into her room and tell everyone that he was forcing himself on her. She laughs like a maniac.

Raja comes home and realizes that evryone is stil out. He is happy to see that his drink is sitting there. He drinks alittle bit then Nan calls. He is over joyed to hear her voice and they share a sweet conversation. He hangs up and is about to leave and Nish gets worried that he drink everything. But he turns out arond and drinks the rest. Nisha is happy and runs into her room.

Alittle while later his eyes are getting blurry an the lights turn off. Nis starts yelling for help and Raja hears and stubles upstairs to her room and h can barely keep focus on anything. He falls and Nish catches him and puts him on her bed. Sh laughs like a maniac and praises herself. She texts Nikki to brin everyone home.

Nikki reads the text and fakesa stomach ache and asks if we all can go home. Everyone says sure.

Nish starts ripping her clothes and say that this is the last move for this game. And once again she starts laughing like a maniac.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Everyone runs upstairs because te hear Nish yelling for help

Hope you all like😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for update
nish and nikki both are *******... 😑 😑 😑

Viewbies Note: Please don't use offensive language on India forums.

Edited by noodles - 16 years ago
supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot RmmayGrace 😊
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
man wht has happened to rakhi show writers this is such a kiddish act i am diappointed wth the present story lne
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

man wht has happened to rakhi show writers this is such a kiddish act i am diappointed wth the present story lne

I agree! Those two sisters totally ruined the storyline.πŸ˜• I find what they're doing with Raja disgusting.

Anyways, thanks a million for the great update Grace di! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by noodles - 16 years ago
tehseen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
uuuurrrrggghhhhh nikki n nish are 🀬