RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Amber ad Nikki in the gym and Amber keeps insistng her to drink juice and wipe her sweat away, basically trying real hard to flirt. He endsup thinking about kissng Nikki (GROSS!🤢) He comes back to reality and Nikki thanks him for giving her juice and water. She moves away and starts doing weights and Amber comes closer to her and starts teaching her how to do it right. Gun is walking by and sees them locked together like that and she gets upset.

Everyone is sitting at the breakfast table and Raja tells Nil that I am ina hurry, so I ill not be able to eat breakfast. Nil replies no problem, I already knew that, so I packed your lunch. Just eat it on time please. Raja is leaving when Nish and Nikki stop him and apologize for their behaviour in the party. Raja looks at them and smiles and says it alright, these things happen. And sometimes, these incidents bring some people closer. Nil looks very happy and smiles. Raja leaves.

Nil asks them to finish their breakfast but Nish is thinking to herself about how much she will destroy Nil and Raja's relationship. Nil asks hr whats wrong an Nish says nothing and comes to the table. Her phone starts ringing and Nish excuses herself.

She picks the phone and and its Aryan. He asks her about Nan. Nish tells him how she went on yatra and still isn't back. Aran is shocked as to why she hasn't returned yet. She tells him to call on the house phone and casually talk with Nil and asks her then about Nan.

A few minutes later Aryan calls and Nil picks the phone. She is very happy to hear his voice. H asks her how she is and why she left them. Nil explains that a girl has to leave oneday. Aryan asks if he could talk to Nan. She simply says no! You are not right for her, you've alrady hurt alot and you can't keep Nan happy. You should forget about her. Aryan replies that I tried but I love her alot. Nil says it is my duty to protect Nan and not put her into a bad relationship. She hangs up the phone. Aryan is angry and is talking to himself and says that just wait and see Didi, these people that you think are your own, will look like stangers very shortly.

Nil and Nish are talking about the old days when Amber and Nikki come with alot of bags and say about all the gifts they got for the family. They pass it all out,and Nikki takes a indian dress and says this is for Gun. Shelikes Salwar kameez. Just then Gun comes and is wearing a skirt that is an inch below her knees and she says that she also wears western clothes. She asks how she looks, And Amber Nish and Nikki start laughing at her and Nil looks upset with her firends and Amber's behaviour. Gun looks sad. She runs away. and Nil tells all 3 to shutup. She goes after Gun.

Gun is sitting infront of the mirror crying and Fathema B sees but beore she can go to Gun Nil comes there and makes her feel better and tells her she is way moe beautiful then them two. You shouldn't try to copy them, becaus she are better the way you are now, they could never be like you. Fathem B ooks happy. Just thn Raja calls Nil and asks her to come to the office and and meet his client and his wife nd she says yes.

Nish and Dadi are dicussing about what to do next when Raja and Nil spot Nish from far away and decide to go to her and say hello. While they are walking a friend of Raja stops him and says hello. Nish hears Raja's voice and gets scared and tells and asks Dadi what they should do because if Raja sees them, then game over. Both women are shocked and scared.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Amber and Nish are at the stairs talking.

Hope you all like😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
why are they trying to destroy nil home????
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome! You guys and just call me Grace 😳