RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Here it is guys, way sorry about the delayed update😳

The episode starts with Amber Gun and Nikki in a dancing club and Amber and Niki are having alot of fun. Gun tries to dance with them an everyone laughs at her for her Indian style dancing. Amber takes her to the side and tells her off and say her job is to stay in the kitchen and cook, not to dance. Gun looks hurt and is sad. she sits on the side for a while. Gun decides to have a few drinks and starts drinking and a guys asks her to dance and she does. She walks past Amber and Nikki and starts dancing in a drunken stlye. By the nd of the song she falls and passes out in Amber's arms. Amber is shocked.

Nil is sitting on the bed and wondering how to tell Raja about the party that Nish wanted. Raja comes in the room and Nil doesn't even notice. Raja walks up to her and asks what is wrong and she replies nothing. Raja says alright don't tell me, but I have news for you that will make you happy. I talked to Nan today for about 1 hour! Nil seems very happy wit this news. She ask about Nan and how is she. Raja ad Nil continue to talk about Nan. Raja asks her to tell Fathema B about making dinner. Nil is worried again and Raja asks her again what the problem is. She tells him about NIsh's party. Raja agrees but warns her that nothing should be done so you forget our limits and boundaries. Sh promises that nothing of that sort will happen.

Amber puts Gun to bed, and Niki and him go outside her room. NIkki complains wht the big deal is, she only had a few drinks. Amber explains to her that Bhai Raj doesn't like all this, and whoever des things like this will be in deep trouble. Nikki looks like she has a plan. Both bid each other goodnight.

Nisha is talking to Dadi and tells her about how successful they will be. Just them Niki comes in and Nish asks how hr day went. Nikki starts and talks about how stupid Gun is and they both laugh.

Everyone is preparing for the party. Amber and Nikki are cuddled close together and Gun looks sad, and thinks to herself how selfish I am, Amber didn't tell on m and I should apologize and not be angry at him. Nikki attends a phone call and Gun goes to Amber and apologizes. Amber looks annoyed and doesn't forgive her and just makes fun of her and says, you are just bhengi and thats how you always will be. Don't try to fly, you will just fall on your face. And he walks away. Gun looks really sad now.

Everyone of Nil's friends are there for the party, and they all want alcohol. Fathema B is afraid that is Raja comes and sees he women wearing such clothing, hell will break loose. She goes and talks to Nil. And Nil understands and promises that she will end the party before Raja comes back. Fathema B looks happy. Nish asks for Nil's phone and says her phone doesn't work. Nil hands it to her and Nisha walks away with Nikki and does something with the phone and tells Nikki that the real fun begins now!

Episode Ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanx
nish and nik are destroying her friend's house