RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

SO so sorry for the delayed updates, please forgive me😭 Anyway, here is the episode.

The episode starts with the family sittin at the dinner table and Raja continues eatin with his hands. Niki tells him to eat with spon and Raja refuses and says it is more healthy and I am used to this way. Nish insists that habbits can be changed if wanted and says something to get Raja angry at Nil. But instead he looks at Nil and everyone. Nish and Niki look angry. Raja asks for forgiveness if he hurt their feelings and asks them to say what they were saying. Nish retorts about how everyone's ancestors lived in the jungle and didn't know how to eat, but slowly they all learned and you should also. Both girls contnue to make fun of him, but it doesn't affect him. They say something else, ad Raja rplis tha ifthese things don't bothre Nil then I don't care what anyoe else thinks. Everyone is happy except Nish and Niki. Nil looks happ nd is smiling after a long time.

In the morning, Fathmea B and Raja are talking about Nan and how much they miss her and hope she is safe. Fathema B reassures Raja that she is safe and happy.

Just then Niki and Nish walk down stairs in their Pjs. Raja and everyone else is shocked to see them in such clothing, even Nil is shocked. Nil gives them tea and they ask to see Nil and Raja's wedding photos and even their honeymoon pics. Nil and Raja look uncomfortable and Nish notices that. She comments to Raja that ever since she got married, she's become more shy. Nil say we didn't have a honeymoon because I got very sick. Raja excuses himself and leaves. Fathema B also leaves to make breakfast. As soon as they leave, Nil scolds both sisters as to why they didn't change their clothes when the came downstairs. And why they were talkng abou honeymoon and all infront of Fathema B. Nish apologizes, and Niki asks to be shown around Mumbai. Nish says thats gross Mubai has nothing except beggers. Gunjan looks upset. Nis makes plans of her own, and Amber says to Nikki that he'll take Niki out. Gunjan looks angry. Gunjan decides to go with them.

Amber and Gunjan sit int the front seat anf Nikki in the back. Amber tres to flirt with Nikki but Gunjan keeps jumping in between.

Amber flirts nonstop and Gunjan is trying to stop but doesn't work. Amber asks her what is in India that you can't find in America. She turns to him and says you. Gunjan looks very hurt and Amber looks very happy. Gunjan tries to spilt their little scene and tak Nikki away to eat.

Gunjan sits next Nikki before Amber gets a chance. He looks real annoyed with Gunjan. amber says the food will be of Nikki's choice and Nikki says doesn't matter. Gunjan takes the menu and says you guys are taking forever, I'll order. Amber sas no to whatever she ordered, but Nikki says No I love this food! Gunjan keeps talking and doesn't stop andboth Nikki and Amber look bored and annyoed.

Nil and Nish are looking at phtos and come across Nan's pics. Nil says she is wonderful. Nisha says I have to meet all my firends here but that will take alot of time. So why don't we have a party and call them here. Nil refuses and says that is not the rule of this house. Nish gets really upst and says fine, no party live this boring life of yours.

Episode Ends.

Sorry no precap.

Hope you all like so very sorry for the delayed updates😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyster thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, really appreciate it.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update 😊
I wonder when nan will come back