RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Nil showin the sisters the hose, and they love it. Both ompliment. Nisha asks for photo of her husband and how he looks. She shows them and Nikki and Nisha are impressed with it. Nisha jokingly says you sould becareful and not let me go near him. Nil smiles and says don't worry I'll make sure of that. Nil leaves and helps Fathema B with food.

Later the sisters Gunjan and Nil ae sitting downstairs and talking and chatting, when Amber comes up and asks if he could sit with them. Gunjan gets upset ad says no. But Nikki replies sure why not. We're not talking about anything personal that Amber can't hear.

Amber and Nikki start talking which ends soon with flirting. Gunjan tries to shoo Ambr away but it doesn't work. Nisha asks Nil to call her husband on the phone. Nil refuses and says he'll be here shortly. Nisha insists and Nil calls him. But as soon as she does, he is there. Nikki and Nish are shocked to see the way he is dressed and how respectfully he talks and does namaste instead shaking hands with them. He excuses himself politely and takes Amber with him for work.

After he leaves Nikki and Nisha start making fun of him and how old fashioned he is Nil does not like that and replies have they gone crazy. Nisha explains she is only saying this cuz she is Nil's friend. They continue to make fun. Nil replies this is my world, and I love him very much. Nikki signals to Nisha and both excuse themselves and go out.

Nisha and Nikki meet up with Dadi and tell her what a stupid mistke Nil made by marryingthat gaavaar Raja. They say mean things about everyone there. And they promise they will do so much damage that Nil will be forced to come home to you. Dadi looks happy. Nikki says there is one problem. Nil doesn't listen to anything against her husband and loves him madly. Dadi says Raja has no problem hearing anything against Nil. Attack Raja directly. Nikki asks how. With no audio, dadi tells them.

Nil brings out alot of food and Gunjan compliments on it. Nil smiles and says they both are sisters but their food choices are so different. Just then Amber comes and Gunjan thinks to herself that Amber should leavebefore the girls get back or else he won't stay away from them. Gunjan looks worried.

Episode Ends.

Next Week: Sorry, no precap for next week. But it does look more promising now!

Hope you all like

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyster thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much and happy diwali to all
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANX for the update. BTW where can i find video for this drama? Im unable to find it. 😭
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
don't know why dadi wants to destroy nilima's house????