RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Episode starts with Nil bringing tea for Raja. Raja wakes up and both greet eachother a good morning nicely. Raja starts looking at Nan's pics in his room and Nil notices. She brings Raja's towel and he goes to the bathroom with it.
Just the Nan calls on Raja's phone and Nil pick ups. Nil is happy to hear from Nan and Nan asks happily if she can talk to Raja. Nil says yes yes, please hold on. Nil tells Raja and he runs out of he bathroom. He takes the phone, but the line got cut. He gets upset and tries to call her again. Nil comforts him and says she is fine don't worry. He leaves.

Amber is in a club dancing away with girls. When another girl comes up and is annyoed with Amber and tells him that you were suppose to come to my house so I could tell my parents about us getting married. Amber is shocked and tells her to shut up! He never promised her anything like that! She threatens him to marry her and he refuses. She leaves and says you will suffer.
His friends say you did wrong Amber she loves you and wants to marry you. What if she does something? Amber replies no, until Bhai Raja is with me no one can touch Amber! They continues dancing.

A girl in a sair is walking up to Raja's house and compliments the house. Shae snaps her fingers and calls Fathema B and tells her to call the mistress of this house. Fathema B is shocked by her rude manners. She again tells her to call Nil, my childhood friend. Just then Nil comes and is surprised to see her. They chat alittle and Nil asks Fahtmea B if she can stay here for a while. Fathema B agrees happily and is even more happy to see that Nil hasn't forgotten her duties and a bahu.Nil introduces Gunjan and Fathema B (Oh her friend's name is Nisha) Nisha tells Nil that she came with her little sis, and Nil is happy to hear that.
Another modern looking girl comes out of the car and walks to the house. (Most likely the lil sis) she takes the luggage and runs into the house and slips and falls. Everyone is shocked and Nisha laughs.
Nil introduces everyone including Amber. He shakes hands with both sisters and Nikita (lil sis) says you can call me Nikki. Gunjan looks upset and kindly tells them to go and get fresh and asks them what they'll eat for breakfast. Both sisters tell her. And Amber is flirting alittle with Nikki and everyone notices.
Amber shoos Gunjan away. The whole time Gunjan looks upset and they continue to flirt in little bits.
Aryan and Dadi are still in the same place since yesterday, and Aryan asks her what her plan is. Dadi smiles and makes a phone call and says whatever I told you to do, you start now! Aryan asks her again and she just says yo watch now how many storms come in that house.
Episode Ends.
Tomorrow: Nisha and Nikki tell Dadi that our plan will be successful.

Hope you all like and sorry for the late update, I got the cold😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paglie_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Great update.....
Thank you.... 😊 😉
prettypriya_30 thumbnail