RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here is today's writen update:

The episode starts with Nil coming downstairs with a tray and puts Raja's plate on it and about to take it away whn Raja sternly says Nan does all this. And its not like she isn't coming back you know. He walks away ad behind him is standing Dadi.

Nil invites her in and Dadi asks her lovingly how she is. Fathema B and Gunjan also come and Dadi asks Nil how could you break our hearts like thi and leave? She starts insulting her inlaws and saysI wanted to see howyou cold live in our enemy's house. Fathema B and Gunjan look hurt.

Dadi explains to her again that Raja only loves Nan and wil never love you, nor will ayone one else in this house. Nil begs her to stop saying all this nonsense. And Dadi starts coughing soNil goes to get water for her. Fathema B comes up to Dadi and says, why are you doing this? Let her settle down please and continues to explain to her how she should forget everything. Dadi stops her from talking more and starts insulting both Fathema B and Gunjan. Dadi says you've no riht to talk at al cuz you are no one. Fathema and Gunjan ar silent and hurt. She keeps insulting when Raj screams at the top of his lungs at Dadi. She looks scared and Fathema B Nil and Gunjan are shocked. Fathema B and Gunjan leave crying and Raja is furious. He yells at Dadi and asks her do you want to know who she is!? She is Raja's mother! Whatever I have she has right over, my respect is her respect! That is who she is! Wh are you to say anything to her!? Dadi turns to Nil and says he is defending a woman who really isn't his mother, and you...aren't saying a word and your realy dadi is being insulted!

Raja yells at her and shows her the way out of this house. Nil is still silent. Dadi leaves.

Raja turns to Nil and yells a her. She tries to eplain that she ddn't call Dadi here she came on her own. Raja says that doesn't matter, I would not have been upset if you did call her. I am upset that you let her talk trash about my mother! She explains herself but Raja doesn't listen and threatens that if anyone says anything about his mother.....and he walks away leaving a crying Nil.

Fathema B is crying and telling Gunjan that Dadi said the right things. We shouldn't forget that we are no one. Raja comes and makes her feel better and dries her tears and hugs her. He tells her that you are our mother. And FathemaB says no Dadi was right. Raja explains that she doesn't know the truth, I know. The truth is that you are our mother! Nil also comes inside the room and asks for forgiveness on Dadi's behalf and cries to Fathema B that Dadi is comepletly wrong and please forgive me! Fathema B says you don't need to apologize. Raja turns to her and says you are our mother and gives her and Gunjan a hug and says no one can seperate us! Nil feels left out.

Aryan is furious about what happened with Dadi and swears that Raja will pay for this. I cannot tolerate him any longer. I will talk to him. Dadi stops him and explains he should think and attack the right way. He asks what is that way. and She says I already thought of something.

Episode Ends.

Tomorrow: Nan calls and Raja is excited and talking to her and the line is cut.

Hope you all like!😳