Mixing husband/wife realtionship with....

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
I love how Raja is so loving with Nandini but I still think it's wrong how he's mixing his husband and wife relationship with his brother and sister relationship. That's not right to Nilima because she is his wife and he keeps telling her "No I cant do this cause of Nandini ect."
I guess it's because he cares for Nandini so much...... but still.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing. it is understanble that how raja cares about his sister but he also should think about the wife since she left her family for him and only for him.
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too agree with you noodles. If you ask me, I think what Raja sad to Nilima today was pretty bad. When she went to do someting for him, he looked so mean and said you know, you are doing all the things that Nandani does for me. And you know, she is coming back soon!
I didn't like that. 😕
sumu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he needs to learn how to keep balance in relationships between his sister and his wife. this is the reason all the troubls happen in most housholds because people do not keep balance . some people bends too much towards their wives and some towards their mothers and sisters.