RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all! So so sorry for the late update, I got busy Anyway, here it is.

The episode starts from last week, and Nil brings the tea to Raja quietly without saying a word. Raja thanks her for handling the situation and says I'll just change my clothes.

Raja is about to do Pooja without Nil and Fathema b stops him and says you should always do pooja with your other half now, which is Nil and you two should do everything together. Raja and Nil both go to light the fire for the pooja thali, but hands touch and Nil moves back. Raja lights the fire and both start pooja.

During Pooja, Raja thinks to himself, about Nandani (obviouslyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†) and says I will find Nan a good dulha, who will give her only happiness in her life, Amma please give me your blessings.

Nil is thinking to herself Amma please bless me and give me strength to make room in my husband's heart for myself.

Fathema b shows Nil whole house and takes her to the kitchen. And tells her that as a new DIL she should make food for everyone and also sweet, so we all know how sweet our DIL is. Nil takes Fathema B's blessings and starts working quickly. Fathema B seems happy and impressed with her skills and compliments her on it. Nil asks about Nan and how she hasn't heard a peep out of her or seen her since this morning. and Fathema B looks tense but smiles and says just get breakfastready and I'll go and get everyone.

Fathema B is talking to Gunjan and saying what should she do, if Raja comes to know. Gunjan is also saying the same. Amber comes and compliments breakfast and is happy to see his fav food. Raja comes and also compliments, then asks where Nan is? He starts calling out to her and Fathema B and Gnjan look tense. He asks where she is, and no one answers. He keeps asking, and Fathema B gives him a letter and says you should read this. Raja opens it and starts reading.

Raja stands and so does everyone. He is angry an asks how could she go to (sorry, couldn't catch the name of the place) without telling anyone! Fathema B tries to explain but Raja sys I know, it says in the letter. He sas she went so far because she did mannat that Nil comes home as DIL of this house. Everyone is shocked. Nil says she went that far in the cold!? Raja looks really angry now. And Suhjit comes and says Bhai Raja she hasn't gone alone. He says Prince and someone else also went with her. and Raja yells at all saying how could you let her go! You all knew and still! He yells at Fathema B and she replies you can't stop from anyone fulfilling their mannat, thats bad. Raja says what if something bad happens to Nan now? He tries callig both Nan and Prince but both phones are off. Raja says how could Nan leave without saing anything!

Nil is standing alone in kitchen an Fathema B comes and comforts her about the incident. She gives Nil kheer to feed to Raja so he'll feel better. She quietl takes it and goes to him.

Raja is sitting alone and reading the letter again when Nil comes in the room and Raja accidently drops the letter. Nil gives he letter to him and tells him not to worry so much for Nan. She is not a child anymore, sh can take care of herself. God is with her. He will not let anything happen to our Nan. Raja replies that Nan is his child, and till she gets home, how can he not worry. He is about to walk away when Nil stops him and says I know this isn't the best time but we have to fulfill traditions. Please eat this kheer and give me your blessings. Nil looks really scared though. Raja loks at the kheer and says not without Nan. Till she gets back, only then will I give you this right. and he walks away. Nil thinks to herself and asks Raja in her mind, that how could you think that I want Nan's place, I don't want that I just want a little place in your heart.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow:
Nil and Dadi are standing and Raja screams at Dadi telling her that is the way out of this house!

Sorry again for the late update Hope you all like and will forgive me😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks a lot πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I feel so sorry for Nilima 😭 😭 😭