RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts from yesterday's scene when Raja told Nil that they won't consumate their marriage till Nan gets married.

Nil looks frozen out of shock and can't speak, and Raja comes up to her and asks for forgiveness and explains that please don't misunderstand me. Until Nan gets married...we can't. I'm sorry. Raja slowly walks away from Nil to the door. He turns back to see Nil standing their holding on to the flowers for support and still is shocked, Raja walks out. Raja's words keep playing in Nil's head. She falls to he ground ad cries, and thinks to herself how could you punish me like this? For something that isn't even my fault. It was our wedding night, and you punished me like this? Why?

Raja is standing outside by the pool, thinking to himself. This may be the worst punishment for a newly wedded bride. He thinks that this is the only way for me to kep Amma's promsie. I'm sorry Nil.

Back to Nil

Still sitting on the ground, Nil has flashback of what her Dadi said to her before she left and all what Raja had said to her alittle while ago. Nil talks to herself whle crying and saying No dadi. You're wrong, he is not only Nan's brother, he is my husband also. She blames her brother and dadi for all this and says because of them I have to suffer like this. Nil promises herselfthat she will break this wall that dadi has created between me and Raja, and I promise that I will help Raja like a wife to get Nan married.

Raja thinks to himself that this wall between Nil and I must stay till you get married Nan. And Raja oes back to his room. He sees Nil lying on the bed. He quietly takes his pillow and sleeps on a chair and Nil sees this is an silently cries.

Nan Fathema b and Gunjan are sitting an talking about how happy they are that their Bhabi is finally here, and Raja Bhaiya will never have any pain in his life ever again. Fathema b reminds Nan that she has to wake up early tomorrow for other Rasams for new bride and Nan bids everyne goodnight and goes. Gunjan and Fathema b are are going to sleep, and Prince walks up and says that work you asked of me Fathema b is done. Fathema b gives hm sweets as reward and says you should go home and sleep now. Fathema b leaves and Prince is still standing there.

Nan is going upstairs but stops because she stepped on a rose. She picks it up and thinks of all the good times she had wit Aryan. SHe sits on the stairs and thinks of Aryan. Prince sees her and sits next o her and asks if she is alright. She says yes and wipes her tears and puts the rose down.

Prince praises her on her strength for hidng he tears of painfor her Bhai and Bhabi's sake. Nan says this was my fate, and Prince replies so you already read your fate. He tries to make her feel better by saying maybe this isn't your fate. He tells her that is even one tear worth it on Aryan? He smiles nicely an picks the same rose and gives it to her and says smile. Prince leaves and Nan smiles.

In Nan's room, Nan looks at the flower Prince ave her and thinks of the sweet times with Aryan. She picks up the fowe and thinks that Prince is right, I should not cry anymore for my brother's sake.

Raja's Room

Raja is dreaming that his Amma is upet with him because he didn't fulfill his promise to his Amma and didn't take care of Nan the right way. Amma leaves.

Raja wakes up scared and Nil is standing over him with her hand on his shoulder. Raja is holding on to Nil's arm tight. He realizes what he's doig to lets her go. Raja stands and bot hear Nan knocking on the door with Gunjan and saying wake up its morning, we have tea for you both. Nil slowly opens the door alittle and says please, you can give me tea from here. And Nan replies it is our right to make you drink tea from our hands. Bothe Gunjanand Nan tease alittle and leave. Nil looks sadly at Raja and Raja does the same.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow:

Nil is about to feed Raja kheer in front of everyone and Raja says no I can't.

I hope you all like, Sorry for the delay😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update RmmayGrace πŸ‘
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update πŸ‘
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx
but why raja is doing this to nilima??
237966 thumbnail
Thanks for the very nice detailed update.

Great job.
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for the update πŸ˜›