RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with Nan and Gunjan standin in the spotlight making an announcement and praising their Bhabi and how she is prettier than the moon.

Nan introduces Nil to the crowd and the spolight shifts to Nil. Nil is dressed in Bridal gown. Nan and Gunjan run up to Nil and slowly bring her down te stairs and Raja looks stunned by Nil's beauty. Amber playfully teases Raja. Nil slowly walks up to Raja and sit down next to hs seat and the people come up and start praising Nil for her beauty and how lucky Raja is.

Nan says to Nil that if Amma were here today, she would have given this to you. And Nan taks out Ghar ki Chaabiya, and Amber looks alittle uncomfortable about that. And Nil looks touched. Nan ties the Chaabiya to Nil's waist. Someone says to Nan if there is going to be Nach Gaane, so Nan replies of course.

Gunjan and Nan start dancing to a song (sorry forgot which one😳) While Nan an Gunjan are dancing Nil starts imagining herself and Raja dancing together to the same song . After a while, she omes back to reality. Nan and Gunjan are stil dancing. Nan pulls Nil a Raja to the dance floor and evryone starts dancing.

Raja is standing on the side with a small smile and Fatema b comes up to im and asks him whats wrong? He expresses his happiness and how lucky he is to have a sis like Nan. Dancing continues.

Later Nan and everyone bing Nil and Raja to thei room and both are amazed with decorations. and Slowy they enter. Amber and Prince tease Rja about them 2 spending te night with Raja incase he wants something. And all laugh. Gnjan and all the youngses ask for Bai and Bhabi for their gifts. and Raja ass what do yo want Nan? She asks for a promise that Nil and Raja wil alway stay togeher no matter what. And Raja and Nil smile, and Nan and Raja Nil shake hands on it an all hug. Fathema b shoos evryone out and all leave and close the door.

Nil is shy and turns away from her pai and Raja looks uncomfotable. Raja turns to her and says you are now the DIL of this house. And whatever dreams you came with in this house, I will fulfill them, I promise. Nil turns to him with a smile. Raja says I am very happy that I have wife like you, but at the same time, I am upset with thi marriage, and Nil looks shocked.

Raja reassures Nil that there is nthing wrong with you. You are very good. I just wanted Nan to get married before I did. HE goes on about how he didn't flfill his Amma's wishes, and he is ashamed to be a dulha right now. And Nil takes Raja's hand in hers and says good things about Nan. Andpromises that we will find a wonderfl Dulha fo her that will love her more then we do. And Raj seems happy with this statement. e says I am happy tohear this but will be more happy when Nan is married. Raja tells Nil he brought Nil here for Nan's sake and how much heloves her and will do anything for her. Nil loks sad and shocked with that. And Raja tells Nil that for Nan's sake we will not comsumate our marriage until Nan is married. This is the only way to save my Amma's promise from breaking. Nil looks shocked to the core and has tears in her eyes.

Episode Ends

Tomorrow: Nan and Prince are sitting and Prince is saying that the person you are crying for, is he worth it at all?

I hope you all like😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks love for the update
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ok, Brother-Sister is all good and well - But when a man gets a wife, he needs to focus on his WIFE as well as his sister.

237966 thumbnail
Thanks for the very nice detailed update.

Great job.
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh thank you all! I'll try to keep updates regular 😃