bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Didn't see the update up, so decided to provide highlights.

- Raja tells Dadi and Aryan he is not here to fight with anyone, or hurt anyone, he is hear to talk to his wife.

- Dadi insults Raja, and Aryan says that Nilima hates you, and doesn't want to talk to you. Raja says that ok, I want to hear everything from Nilima. Raja begins to yell...Nilima..and yells I am here to take you...come here and tell me your decision in person.

- Nilima appears, tells Dadi and Aryan to let her make her own decision, and today the talks will only be between husband and wife. She take Raja outside, and questions why he didn't stop her that day. Raja says the same why didn't you stop yourself, but then says that forget about waht happened in the past, Nandani is waiting for you. Raja keeps on saying Nandani wants her bhabi, Nilima asks what do you want. Aryan comes and says that my sister will not go anywhere with you. Raja tells Nilima to decide, she chooses Raja and tells Aryan that a girls house is her susral, and that is her family now.

- Nandani, Ambar, and gungan are getting the house ready. Nandani questions Prince if on her wedding day did Raja really call her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks so much! 👏

thank god finally Raja spoke up! 😃