Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Raja moves his hand away from Nandini's head. Nandini smiles and says she knows he loves Nilima. She then asks when he will bring Nilima home. Raja says he will not bring Nilima home, and thats his final decision. Nandini holds his arm, and sees the rakhi, she says she swears upon this rakhi, that until Nilima's doli doesn't come in this house, her doli will not leave this house. All are stunned. Raja then agrees and all are happy.

The employee (i think i found out his name, Sujeet) comes, and asks why Raja called him here. Nandini tells him that Raja has agreed to bring Nilima home and wants to take Sujeet with him. Sujeet is happy. Raja comes, dressed nicely. Nandini explains that he will come face to face with Aryan and Dadi, and they may react harshly, but he should ignore them and just bring Nilima home. Raja says ok, and she does his aarti and they leave to bring Nilima home. All are happy.

Nilima is in her room, standing near the window, looking out. Aryan passing by, sees this and is upset. Dadi comes and says Nilima has lost it, and she doesnt realise how much this is upsetting us. Dadi curses Raja, and says she will never forgive him for making Nilima like this.

Raja and Sujeet arrive, Nilima sees them from the window and is happy. She sorts her saree and make up and is about to come downstairs, when she suddenly stops and wonders whether Raja has come to break all their relations.

Servant tells Raja and Sujeet to sit down and he will call Dadi. He goes and tells Dadi who is shocked and wonders if Aryan called him and goes to ask Aryan. However Aryan disagrees and says maybe he has come to take Nilima. Dadi says she thinks its because he wants to break up the business partnership, or maybe Nilima called him here. Aryan disagrees and says come what may Nilima would never call Raja here, and they both eventually go downstairs to meet Raja.

Nilima wonders why Raja has come and is worried that he may have come to break his relationship with her. Nilima's mobile rings, its Nandini, who tells her that Raja has come to take her and says they are all waiting for her. Nilima says she understands, but can't promise anything at the moment, as she is unable to decide what to do. Nandini tells her to listen to her heart and then decide.

Dadi and Aryan come. Raja walks towards Dadi, and bends to seek her blessings, but Dadi moves away. Sujeet is shocked. Dadi asks whether he has come to insult them even more and goes on insulting him. Raja tightens his fist but remains quiet. (Here Aryan says a few words, but i couldn't get hold of what he said and then it ends there, was for less than a minute)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for update let me know that is all happen on 25th oct
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a million!

YAY we finally know the employee's name! 😆 Even I couldn't figure it out when I watched.

I hope everything works out and Nilima is able to come home.
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hope Nilima agrees to go.
Thank you 😊
237966 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks for the very nice detailed update.

Great job.