POOJA_1234 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i hope the moderators dont mind i posted the update since no one else did i hope no ones angry

this is my 1st time so pls bear withme here goes

The episode starts with nandini and Aryan putting varmala for each other.nandini keeps getting flashbacks of raja bhaiyya signing the contract and her finding the papers and going through it. She keeps staring at Aryan.

They then sit down for the ceremony when nilima comes to Aryan and says the wait is over and they show raja bhaiyya bringing nandini down the stairs. the rasam Aryan smilingly looks at nandini nut she keeps string ahead of her the sad version of rakhi playing in the background then the pheras start Aryan and nandini get up Aryan starts walking but nandini doesn't move Aryan walks to her and asks her what's the problem nandini tells him that she has to speak to him about something very important. Aryan says that they can speak later and now its time for their pheras but she tells him that if she doesn't speak to him now it may become very late and pulls him out of the mandaap and questions him if he knew about the contract ? If he knew that their marriage was based on a sauda. everyone looks on shocked.nandini was holding Aryans hand Aryan takes her hand and moves it away and turns to the other side leaving her shocked.

Nandini announces that she won't get married to him. she tells everyone that the marriage whose buniyaad id based on dhoka ,lalach, she cant get married to such a person. nor will she put she names sindoor on her head

In anger she takes his pagdi and puts it into the fire raja bhaiyya screaming out her name behind her Aryan goes to her and asks her what does she think she's doing and asks her if she's in a right state of mind as it's their marriage and what does she want to prove.

nandini says that she knows what she's doing and she know its right raja bhaiyya goes to her and tells her she's doing wrong but she cuts him in between and tells her that it's the matter of her whole life and today she wont listen to him in any case and she will question her would be husband and no one will speak between her

Aryan tells her that whatever happened has taken place after a lot of thought and she shouldn't interfere and this is not the time for discussing all this nandini replies this is the place and whatever has to be cleared will be cleared here and now .Aryan asks her in anger why is she creating a tamasha .

nandini replies that she's not the one to create a tamasha and that he's the one whose made a tamasha of them by signing the contract just before the marriage and that he has made a sauda of the saat phere and their pyaar and she tells him that is better such a relationship breaks of before its formed she says she's ashamed of herself that he's love a guy like him who has done a sauda of their love.

she says that till now she thought that he loved her but now she's realized that he only love her brother money and she's was just a path to get to it she keeps asking him why he did this to her and she catches him by the collar and dadi screams from the other side bus they have insulted enough and not to cross her limits.

but nandini tells her ur telling me about my limits why didn't you stop you potha when he put such a deal in front of my brother u didn't stop him but u encouraged him more and she keeps asking her why she did this?

dadi in anger tells her to keep quiet and that today if this barat goes back shell never have the naseeb of wearing a lal joda in her life again nandini replies that is better to stay kuwari than to get into such a relationship and that she would be the first girl in the world whose happy that her marriage is broken she looks at her mehendi and tells that shell destroy her suhhag ki nishani and goes to the fire and keeps her hand in front of it

oct 17

the episode starts form where it stopped yesterday raja bhaiyya goes to her and move away her hand and asks her why is she doing this to herself and Aryan looks away hurt nandini questions her brother that he got worried seeing such a small burn and he was going to give her the biggest burn of her life

raja bhaiyya asks for forgiveness and that he was blinded by his love for her he tries to tell her that Aryan loves her and to get married to him but nandini refuses saying that she wont get married to him and will never get married to him as he's has made a sauda of their relation.

she gets emotional and says that its just been 2-3 days since she met Aryan but she has a life long relationship with her brother then why did he do this to her.

he had seen so many dreams of her marriage why did he do a sauda of his dreams she keeps questioning him and raja bhaiyya turns away hurt and then they show a flashback of when nandini sells the toy she makes and raja bhaiyya slaps her she tells him that , that day that slap didn't hurt her much coz she knew she had hurt his self respect but today the slap he gave he she just cant bear the pain coz in it his self respect was not involved its was just dhoka and why is he kneeling in front of everyone and getting the rishta of his sabse pyaari behan .

she tells him that she forgot that this is not her old raja bhaiyya her old raja bhaiyya used to be poor and now this raja bhaiyya is rich and donates a lot of his wealth for her small small needs then they show a flashback of raja bhaiyya taking the nazar of nandini and donating the money to the poor and she tells him that he did nothing wrong by doing her sauda and raja bhaiyya looks hurt but she continues that he felt that they could by her happiness and a dulha with all his wealth.

she reminds him about the time when she and her friend were playing her friend wanted her to get her doll married to the one she had but her friend doll was all broken so nandini refuses but her friend bribes her with chocolates and raja bhaiyya sees all this finally nandini agrees and goes to tell raja bhaiyya about the marriage but raja bhaiyya explains her that what she did was a sauda and not a real relationship and its really bad and she tells him what he had told her at that time that a true relationship is one which is based on truth and vishwaas and not of greed and finally they both cry and hug each other

finally Aryan goes to his dadi and nilima finds her voice and tells everyone that dhoka has taken place with her also her own people have cheated her dadi shouts at her and tells her not to behave like nandini who has already insulted them so much but nilima replies that she was their ghar hi izzat but now she's this ghar ki izzat and demands why he they did this to them no one answers she goes to raja bhaiyya and questions him why he did this why hadn't he told her about the contract.

he says that nandini is his life and he can do anything for her he had no other option as no way was left for him so he accepted dadis deal dadi gets angry and tells its enough and that she's heard for a life time and that what will she break the relation I break it here and immediately the episode ends on her face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot, u did a great job 👏 👏 👏
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! 👏

I can just imagine Nandini saying all those things! she must have enacted that scene very well! Aryan deserves this!
vineeshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much dear! The updates were great. 😊
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hadn't seen this...